The purpose of this application is to inform users on the quantity of
product items in stock in comparison with the initial quantity.
For instance, in case when initially there had been 100 units of a product in stock and then this number decreased to 90, the user can see a green color indicator along with a “90%” or "High level of stock" message (the indicator color and captions are on the store owner’s choice).
When there are 40 units of product available, the user will see a yellow color indicator with a “40%” or "Medium level of stock" message.
When there are only 10 units of product available, the user will see a red color indicator with a “10%” or "Low level of stock" message.
- Possibility to display a current state of stock through
three different indicators which depend on the quantity of available product items
- Possibility to change the color of each indicator
- Possibility to change the text message correspondent to each indicator
- Possibility to display the quantity of product items in stock as
percentage of the initial number accompanied by some textual information
- Possibility to change the initial number of product items in stock
for any product being sold
The information is represented in the form of an attractive graphic indicator.
This indicator provides the user with the information on the sales rate for a particular product, its
popularity among the customers, which may serve as a mean of instigation to make a prompt purchase.
& Telepienso can't be wrong! They all turnover millions of dollars and they all rely on microapps Apps!
Take a look at our Shopify customizations by clicking here.
Not using Shopify yet? Get Started with a Shopify Free Trial now!
Are you an App developer, a Theme developer or a Consulting Service provider? Check our in-app promotions offer now!
Our other Shopify Apps:
- MoonMail Recover Checkouts - The #1 Abandoned Order Recovery System
- MoonMail Autoresponders - The #1 Shopify Remarketing Tool. Get product reviews, get recurrent orders, pure remarketing
- Wholesaler - The #1 App for selling at different prices to your sales reps, stores, distributors or wholesalers
- Wishlist - MUST HAVE feature for any web store
- Shopimap - Show your visitors you sell a lot
- Shopidrop - Native Shopify Dropshipping
- Meta Tags Editor - SEO - Control how SEO information about your products is displayed in Google and other search engines
- Free Price & Call For Price - Displays a custom message instead of price for "FREE" or "Call For Price" products
- "On Sale" Labels - Add special labels to images for your on-sale or discounted products
- Featured Products - Emphasize the most important (best-selling, most recent, highest quality, ...) products
- Memberships/Discount cards - Set clients' levels with promo codes
- Stock Chart - Display variation of "In Stock" value
- Referrify - The most powerful Shopify Referral Platform
- Rules - Do any action with your orders
- Restock - Send notifications when your products are back in stock
- Shopify2Twitter - Send to your twitter account your Shopify order flow in real time - FREE!