Push Down Out of Stock
Never show your out-of-stock in between the collection/listing page. The app organizes these products and moves them to the bottom
Labels : Sold Out
Save time and energy for your website visitors. Out of stock products can be labelled as”Sold Out” for better clarity for the customers.
Auto Hide Sold Out Products
Hide sold out items that are not in-stock for long or ever again, and naturally unhide in the event that items are back in stock.
About Stock Out Bureau
Keep out of stock products organized automatically!
Collection organization is fundamental for your store’s first impression, and turns guests into clients. When an item is out of stock, it remains within the same position, and some of the time sold out items fill the primary pages of collections. This view leads to a decline in your store's conversions and sales!
With Stock-Out Bureau,
- You can move unlimited out of stock products to the bottom.
- Only move out of stock in your desired collections
- Unlimited collections
- If you will not restock a product, you can also hide it.
- If an item is back in stock, it unhides automatically.
- Stock Out products can be labelled as any text on collection page/listing page
- Automatically updates all collections every hour.
- Support on Installation
Why should you push down the out of stock products?
If many products are out of stock on a website's collection pages, it can turn into an unpleasant experience for the customers. They should be sorted at the end just for the display purpose. This will result in a smoother customer experience.
When should you hide the out of stock products?
If you have a massive catalogue in your store. We recommend that you use the app to hide the products that have gone out of stock. Customers are not interested in unavailable products.
No coding is required! Set up in a few seconds!
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.