StockSavvy Barcode Scanning , 14 recensioner
We use this app every day for our returns, and it's been fantastic. I also am able to see my employees actions in case they did something wrong with the adjustment. Our quantities are accurate, so I don't have to worry about over or underselling.
We tried several apps, but StockSavvy has been the best one that helps us with receiving and reporting. It saves us a lot of time on transfers and inaccurate quantities and gives us a report.
Great app so far! Meets all of our inventory needs and looking forward to their other features we haven't used yet.
Great app and customer service. They were great help in setting us up. Recommend to anyone with a large number of SKUs to inventory.
StockSavvy...oh how I love thee! You have made inventory so much less painful! I think Shopify should have a better inventory management system and this app picks up and does all the things Shopify SHOULD do. Being able to use a barcode scanner is incredible and accurate, and for the first time ever, I feel like I have a good control over my year-end-inventory system. Also, their customer service is killer. Every time I've gone to them with my stupid questions...they've been very quick and courteous in helping me. Very much worth the cost of the app.
Great potential! Exactly what I need it to do. First the pros:
1. Simple set up. Worked instantly.
2. Easy, simple, to the point interface.
3. The tutorial shown was perfect. Quick, to the point, told me what I needed to know.
4. Being able to compare 'scanned items' to 'unscanned items' is GREAT. I love being able to take a quick glance and make sure I didn't miss anything.
And now a few suggestions:
1. The price point is really high if this is all the features that are going to be included.
2. You should be able to also manually enter a number after scanning if needed. For example, I carry lots of styles, and some only have 1-2 available (so I just scan-scan) and some have 50+. I am not scanning 50 items, I'd rather just take a second to count them, scan one, and update the inventory. I could do this natively in Shopify, but flipping back and forth would be a pain.
I'm SUPER excited to see where this app goes from here, I think it's so close to perfect as is right now if you can drop the price point OR add more useful features.
We have a complex inventory system. This App almost filled all of our requirements. I contacted support and they were able to help us to fulfill all our inventory needs. They have the best inventory system out there. The Advanced counts let you do just about whatever you need. Great App!
Stock Savvy is easy to set up and to use. It has good customer service, both by email and phone. We have a large inventory with many small items and it definitely helps us maintain accurate numbers.
I have been using StockSavvy since December 2019. I own 4 retail stores as well as an online store. I was searching for an app to handle my inventory needs that all employees would be comfortable using as well as powerful enough to handle the task of a 50,000+ item database. StockSavvy IS IT! We have had little to no issues using the app... and when we did, their IT Team was very helpful in figuring out a solution. This is our inventory app PERIOD!
StockSavvy has been an awesome addition to our online store. Not only does it help us keep track of inventory more accurately by scanning items, it allows us to easily transfer product to our pop-up locations, verify our online orders before shipping, and help us ensure that our stock checks and end-of-year inventory counts are correct. Additionally, StockSavvy's support staff are always very quick to respond to issues and ensures that any problems we might have are fixed to ensure the smooth operation of our store.