Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Hvitt.fo

Really useful app which saves me a lot of time manually updating my sites. Their support, if you'll ever need it, is the best.

Perfumea

Excellent app, and most of all excellent support.
When others told me that there is no possibility to connect my store with wholesaler warehouse, or when they wanted to charge me 600+ Euros, Stock Sync team just in few days have made totally new connection and made my syncing possible.

So, long story short, app recommended for everyone with small and big catalogues.
Once again, great support!!!

Dejan

Perfumea

yeehawcowboy

great app! strongly recommended.. They answer every question.. thank you so much!i ue it for inventory update only.. but you can do a lot with it!

3foxden

This app makes my business life 10000x's easier! Its easy to sync products, it updates in seconds, and truly takes hours of work off my shoulders.

Crave & Envy

Stock Sync is absolutely amazing. Before I discovered the app, it took me several days to load all my inventory into my store. Now, I have a feed set up and it automatically loads on a schedule... it adjusts stock from my suppliers, too, if I have a feed from them!
Additionally, the guys and gals at Stock Sync are so very helpful. Whenever I have a question or didn't do something correctly, I can chat or email them. When I email, I get a response during the next business day or even sometimes the same day.

If you are looking for an inventory app that will make your life incredibly easier... just get Stock Sync!

Hip Crypt

I needed help syncing my inventory with my vendor. Truth be told I had no idea what I was doing. I downloaded the app and tried it. The app loaded certain specifics however the app didn't load all of what was needed. I over paid for what I actually used again because I had no idea what I was doing. It was very hard for me to get it going. I thought I would have to go back through 3,000 products and add the images and descriptions. I didn't like that idea because and was irritated that it did half the job of what I needed it to do or so I thought.

Then the team reached out to me. They helped me fix the problem. Get all the products loaded and sync the inventory. Since then it has worked like a dream. The support here is awesome! Service is excellent.

I recommend this app highly but also utilize the team they are truly there to help.

Carolina Outdoor Products Online

These folks are great, they are ready to help in any way, kind of like family.
Try Stock Sync out !!

shipping-demo

I recommend my customers this app who want to sync multi location inventory in the backend and use my "Product Inventory Information" app to display inventory on the frontend, it works so easy and fits great together with my app. I do think it's too cheap,

good job guys, thanks!

Alma Cálida

Me encanta esta app. Me ahorra muchísimas horas de trabajo al día en actualizar el inventario. Es muy fácil de usar y rápida.

Sex Toys Erotica Adult Shop

Stock Sync is a fantastic app, I highly recommend it. It does does exactly what it says, sync my store with my supplier’s. Jor and his team are very professional and are always quick to respond to any queries I might have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47