Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed format

Fabologist

Stock Sync does what the name says. I could not have the success I am having with building my site without the use of this app. They have been responsive to any problems I have had.

Gafas Direct

Great app. Works find and the support is exellent. I recomended 100%. It is fast and the support reply quickly.

Left Hand Craft

Great app! Jor and the team were extremely helpful in getting my feeds set up. Very happy with the product and excellent support. I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a lot of products that need syncing.

Goodson Tools & Supplies

Customer service was great. We had a problem that stripped all of our shipping weights and Jor was very helpful in fixing the problem.

Customize Fun

In these days of lousy customer service, Stock Sync always gets back to me when I send them an email. As I am setting up my drop-ship business, they went out of their way to fix an issue in the way I wanted, versus just thinking about their business first. Call them!

SLATE + SALT

I'm convinced these reviews are fake. I spent nearly 2 weeks of going back and forth with support simply asking how to link products properly on what should have been a simple integration to my Shopify store. I was attempting to link my products to download for dropshipping and the app completely messed up my products switching hundreds of product names, prices, descriptions and inventory numbers. I didn't even upload anything to my website! I simply attempted to make a file of products to export from the extremely thin explanation. I had no idea that simply trying to import products to the app could result in such a mess. I made the mistake of not backing up for 2 months so now I have to go through hundreds of products manually and check and fix everything and physically recount all of my inventory. Maybe this is different for uploading products for drop shippers, but to download to share, beyond a waste of time!

January 15, 2020

Dear Lyndsay, we are sorry for the bad experience you had on Stock Sync. We really like to help you get Stock Sync to help automate the update of inventory on your stores. We can see that Stock Sync has updated 61 but it update wrongly because of a wrong configuration. Please let us know if you like to give us another chance and we will help you get it to work.

MARKA-TECH

Great app, it helped me for my business. nothing to say, excellent service, I wish you successful continuation

Utah Furniture Deals

Easy to use product and incredible customer service. I sent an email at 9 PM on a Sunday night and received a response with the fix within 10 minutes. AMAZING!

Official Watches

Such a useful app and a great customer service. I will for sure recommend the app to inventory management.

January 9, 2020

Very much appreciated. Our team feeling great to received reviews at the beginning of 2020!

Sokomart Online

I have recently installed this App and I quite impressed with the Apps capability and the professional support behind it. I highly recommend for anyone considering an inventory update App on the Shopify platform.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We hope to continue to provide better services to all merchants.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51