Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Magiclypink

Doesn't work at all. Just keeps giving match fails. No time to go and sit with a developer on something that should work to begin with. It's not rocket science, but this app just can't read the inventory.

The Abbey Collection

03/04/2020. Well here we go again. I have had 2 files stuck in the Que in four days. You must resolve and stabilize this APP or you will see folks leaving your app to another supplier.
David Foster
The Abbey

The Abbey

Since starting with these folks over a year ago, I can say they have come a long way. Their systems are working better after every update and can say they are working hard to elevate their App.
As you can see we started on a rocky road and have been able to over come the challenges.

Great job team, keep moving forward.

I have tried to respond to the app developer. They ask question no action, I respond in a professional manner with detail, no action. To say I am getting quite upset with this lack of service or even some dialog would be an understatement.
Regards
Retired PMP

Pro Spec

My feeds keep stopping somehow, causing items that are sold out to not update. A major problem, obviously. I never changed the settings after starting the feed, yet they continue to have this problem. App worked fine for years, so Im not sure what the issue is. The last 2 months have been really awful though.

Diamonds Magic

The application has corrupted or incorrectly set thousands of product entries during multiple runs of different import schemas. Customer support is unresponsive and takes forever even to acknowledge you have reported a problem. This is unacceptable as it leaves thousands of items with incorrect prices and quantities! I can no longer trust my product inventory being represented to my customers online due to this poorly written and supported software. Do not purchase!

Svs Powersports

The app just does not work. Does not do what it says, tried several times, no errors, just doesn't do anything. RIP OFF!

Buryfarm

Terrible, wanted to use this app and sent two emails for support over a 3 days period and nothing came back, best to avoid

Kundora

Worst APP ever , you keep waiting 5 hours to start processing and after start processing keep 10 hours without doing anything , i would choose zero stars

1 3 Next