Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Osswald

Fast and competent support. App is working fine. Many options too choose and compatible with many feed files.

OnTheRoad.shop

The app works fine without any problems.
The configuration is simple, for more complex operations the assistance service is always ready and fast.

IMEX Shop

真的是非常好用,上传产品,更新产品,删除产品都非常方便.
就算是设置错误,上传了错误的内容,也可以一键还原,数据安全也可以保证.
客服反应快,态度也不错.
可以推荐,比shopify自带的产品导入好用多了.

4trade

I'm happy with this service. A GUI interface to select products from feeds will be appreciated. A lot job saved with this app. i hope you will update with new options soon.
The customer service is very professional and available to fix my issues.
Very Thankyou

elleCee Jewelry

Great back up support - the team modified an existing feed to make it work for my store - lots of communication back and forward to understand what I needed, and they made it work perfectly. Thanks so much guys :)

Rebel Romance

Great app and support is very helpful. Thank you for making the Stock Sync app. If you have supplier feeds that you need help with the team at Stock Sync responds within hours.

LTO World

I used this to pull down a zipped FTP feed and it functions well, if a bit slow. That is okay though as this will only occur once or twice a day.

I will update in the future if I run into any issues or find any features lacking. So far it seems full featured and priced in such a way that designing the same system yourself would not save you money.

Raymonds Warehouse

Absolutely great support from the Stock Sync, especially Jor. I was having trouble setting up an API connection to my store (because I am not very computer literate) and they dis all the work for me. Definitely worth the money!

Expo Furniture Gallery

Great support by the team! We needed help setting up Stock Sync between 3 stores and they were able to solve the error we were receiving. Great and easy to use UI is a plus!

thefrenchtoast

This app is really perfect for our business. We can easily upload the stock from our third party logistician but we also can send by email automaticly our inventory to our customers.
And customer service is really helpfull !