Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

bedrooms & dining.co.uk

We have in excess of 4000 skus that require updating daily, this app saves me a lot of time and support is really good.

tendances-styles-deco.fr

Simple, intelligent and very useful. I saved hours of work... All I have to do is program a batch every night.

Appleseed Primitives

This app is one of the most used and favorite tools for our store. It makes inventory updates quick and automated. When you need support the team is quick to respond and help. 5 Stars!

Good Rotations

This is a very comprehensive app that enabled us to solve some sync problems and make better us of our Shopify store. And, wonderful prompt support! A+

Makarthy

5 minutes of easy setup and you can stop worrying about inventory forever! Furthermore, the support team would answer quickly all your questions and solve any problem you have. This is the real deal guys, don't miss it

Plezierhoek

I tried this app for synchronization between my webstore and my dropshipper. I needed an API connection between my shop and the supplier, I didn't have enough knowledge how to do that so I asked the support team, they helped me of course! I was very nice surprised that everything worked perfect. The support team is amazing and always ready to help, in no time. I strongly recommend StockSync!

The Power Store

Recently had an encoding issue on the feed from my supplier. I thank you for your incredible service Raj and Jor, not for the first time, you have gone that extra mile and quickly and resolved my issue. 5 star service as always. I would absolutely recommend Stock Sync for updating inventory.

Protoolpaint

De las mejores aplicaciones que he probado, sincroniza correctamente y el soporte es magnífico, resuelven todas las dudas rápido, lo recomiendo!

Brambleberry Loft

These guys did a great job on their customer support helping us out. We had a question and they answered by just doing it for us! What a great service!

قطنيات حلاوة