Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

ILK ATELIER

Really great customer service, I was struggling to work something out and when I asked the support team, not only did they explain they actually made the adjustments for me. All great stuff. Thank you.

DPFD Das Produkt Für Dich

I use this app to sync. the stockfeeds from my supplier.
So I use this app now for 1 month, and it works very well. The integration is very easy to do, also for people with no further experience. And if you have any problems the support team will help you very soon and solve your problem for sure. I am very happy to discovered this nice app. I hope this rating is helpful for the decision! Thank you Team- Stock Sync !

Estancia Tiles

Have used this app for a few years on another Shopify store, now using for a 2nd store. We love how easy it is to use with different file source abilities along with multiple feeds. You can automate an upload daily or hourly, etc. Support is responsive and always here to help. Wee have never had any problems and highly recommend one of the best apps on Shopify.

Little Switzerland

Great time saver, just needs more options on scheduling. We use this to connect our instore inventory with the website

Enhance Your Love

i love how easy this is to use, no counting anything, just setup and let it go. now i just need to learn how to set it up for 3 days a week.

Watchlove

I have had excellent support technically brilliant the process it has saved me hours of work would recommend to anyone

TerryAnns

Great App, easy to use, will recommend to other users. I have it set up automatically to update my inventory and it works well.

Sigmacom

Exactly what i needed. Great functionality when working with datafeeds from suppliers. Nomsupport was needed. Thank you.

madebyartisans | Online

Being able to control 'continue selling when out of stock' based on my suppliers' inventory levels makes things so much easier and less room for error!

Crazy Cool

What a great app! It does everything I need at a price I can afford. Pricing rules and formulas are a winner plus all the ways to connect. Thanks guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84