Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

The Charming Bench Company

This is a slick app that does a ton of automation for our business. It is amazing how flexible the app is to process inventory files in different formats and from different sources. The support team is very helpful and has always resolved any issues or answered my questions in detail. Thank you!

LucentDecors

A Major Time Saver - Stock Sync is just the app I was looking for when I was whiteboarding the options we had to integrate products feed from multiple suppliers. We had a custom requirement where our suppliers are providing the product information in more than 1 file, which made it more complicated. Stock Sync enabled us to integrate more than 1 file from each supplier, with ease. The ability to schedule batch runs is another time-saver. The help documentation can be organised better but being said the quick and timely support we get from the team outweigh's this minor hiccup.

HOMEDAYBED

very awesome product! Customer service is great. I reached out to them to find solutions to my problems and they helped me out every time! Automation helps me save tons of time!

Raddoppia Lo Shopping - Centro Leonardo

Very useful: we use this app to schedule the publication / deactivation of product and schedule the update of quantities automatically. Very kind and helpful customer service.

Intellisolutions.africa

Stock Sync is a great add on for Shopify Store to upload new prices etc. Works with Excel Spreadsheets as well as XML, JSON and API links - very good app product and the backup support is always helpful and prompt responses.

AspenHomeDacor.com

Awesome product - works great - what used to take many hours now takes 5 minutes. Can't do without it now.

Naughty Toy

Customer support team is excellent. Always available to help and always get back to me promptly when I have any questions or issues.

Superfood Depot

It's too bad that scheduled feed updates are so limited.
I plan on using a feed from a supplier, that has many stock updates during the day. They provide a feed that updates every half an hour, but I can only update every 4 hours, and that is only when using the biggest plan for this app. What can be done about this?

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

We want to apologize for the bad experience.

However, we would like to enlighten you that Stock Sync will schedule the updates to every one 1-hour by subscribing to a customized plan. To do so, we will adjust the variant limits, and the number of update feeds of existing plans.

Do provide us the total variants in-store and the amount of update feeds you would like to have, and we will advise on the best plan to subscribe to. We will also include the hourly updates in the plan.

Kind regards,
Stock Sync team

The Vanity Authority

The customer support team is always available to help when I have issues with setting up new feed details. Thanks Raj!

Shopping4Africa

The App is working just fine, it may take some understanding for people who are not very tech savvy.
The Support we received was exceptional and we wish to thank Raj for assisting us through a few sessions to help us get where we needed to be.
We are now 98% there with real-time stock levels linked to our Supplier. Great work and thank you Raj!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78