Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Limpopo.eu

Really good app if you have many supplier feeds, works great! Support team help me each day, sometimes add unique features what I need to update special feeds :) Thanks team!

Concetto è

Most useful app ever. Best support (quick and nice people are working there!).
Even if the type of task required to this app is not the easiest , well the app is making it pretty easy for a profane like me. If you know how to work properly with a excel file then you will maximize the possibility of the app. Thank you!

Magento Bag

This is a good platform which saves time compared to other services. This is a good platform which saves time compared to other services.

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart

This app has saved me countless amount of hours, saved me the cost of ink and paper, and most of all, taken immeasurable stress out of my life! It is also very affordable. For a tore with very large number of products like mine, manual inventory update is practically impossible. My only regret is that I did not find Stock Sync early enough and I struggled for so long.
Thank you guys for making a great app - awesome customer service too. I'm very happy with your app.

donera.dk

Great service great product, very recommended! They take time to guide to the right plan and help with setting the app up.
Especially good service from Raj!

PlaytechNZ

Love your solution, saving us TONS of time solved many of our pain points. The are friendly and easy to deal with. Highly recommended for all seller that have multiple vendor feed

House Plant Shop

this app is saving me lot of time and money with all of the various integration and feed options. highly recommend!

EZYCORE

I use this app to sync with my supplier's server over FTP-Download that provided me with daily updates from my supplier's database of over 2000 products in an XML file format that updates my Shopify store precisely with ease. Great app!

Burkes Cycles

We have used Stock Sync to connect an online store to over a dozen suppliers. The suppliers were using a range of different systems & Stock Sync worked with each of them. If we ever got stuck the Stock Sync support staff were responsive & helpful. Very pleased with this app.

Marnics Mobile

Thank you for this app it saved us!!!!!! Looking for more features , who can I speak to? Looking forward to hearing from you! :D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68