Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Shopping4Africa

The App is working just fine, it may take some understanding for people who are not very tech savvy.
The Support we received was exceptional and we wish to thank Raj for assisting us through a few sessions to help us get where we needed to be.
We are now 98% there with real-time stock levels linked to our Supplier. Great work and thank you Raj!

The Little Gift Hive Ltd

I have used this app for sometime now and although I have found it a steep learning curve the admin support have been brilliant and helped me get up to speed and on a number of occasions fixed my feed mapping issues speedily - definitely recommend this app and their staff. Although I am only giving it a 4 as it's not as user friendly as a novice would have liked and takes time to get your head around but I suppose that's the same with all software.

Just Trampolines

I used this app to update inventory. Any time we have come across issues, support team has been great in responding immediately and resolving our issues. Great job!

Muy Peludos

No empezamos con muy buen pie. Era imposible sincronizar el stock, y el servicio técnico no daba señales de vida, pero finalmente me ayudaron con la configuración y lo hicieron posible. Si la aplicación sigue funcionando así de bien, me han ahorrado mucho dinero y tiempo.

Calembour

Fiew problem of stock syncronasation at the beginning but the team support was helping and did his maximum to fix the problem. App very practical to update stock! Even if a chat online would be awesome :)

Gaby Style & Passion

Stock Sync has been helpful to save me tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

Abi Grace Interiors

I used the help team to set up my stock feeds, they were very helpful and !walked me through the process until I was comfortable that I was set up correctly, thanks

Universe Rugs

Hi I have not received any response in 2 days. All of my products have somehow set to sold out 0 inventory. Can you please fix this ASAP??? I can't stress enough how convenient and advanced this app is. It has helped me not only update thousands of inventory but also upload products in the right format. Their packages are priced reasonably.

Ride and Go Electrics

I found the app difficult to set up and confusing but the team was responsive to my emails and I eventually got it working. It works great and does exactly what I want it to do. Update: I recently upgraded my account to add more feeds. Again I had difficulty setting it up and staff were there to get me up and running within 24 hours. They also checked my stock sources in advance to confirm that I would be able to connect to the sources with the app before upgrading. Great customer service! Thanks Stock Sync!

coiloverdepot.com

This app takes a little getting used to and support gets back to you later in the evening. However, beyond these issues the app does what it should at a reasonable price. I strongly suggest reaching out to support when you have odd part number prefixes and suffixes or when the sheets from your vendors contain odd information.

Previous 1 3