Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Kodmart

This application seems to meet my requirements but most of all I am very greatfull for support I had. Very friendly guys working out with me on my tight schedule.

TheLifestyleHut

These guys are very helpful, they have done so much to make sure that im getting the best from the app, i really highly recommend this app to anybody and pricing is very good also, very good app and customer service all round :)

Hype Direct

Unbelievable support!! I submitted a feature request and it was implemented the same day! Thank you team for all your support:)

Thomas & Green of Tokyo

Absolutely fantastic app that solved my inventory and dynamic pricing issues in one stroke. Highly recommended. Just wanted to add - we had some problems trying to sync our shop with our suppliers. The guys at Stock Sync went over and above the call of duty to help. Fantastic service and support. They really care about their customers.

shoppearlle

easy to use app, great customer services and support, provided detail and explained from a-z on the dot.

Adult Products In-Store

We are a wholesaler / distributor and have a number of customers / sites wanting to take advantage of our data feed with the rise in ecommerce during the Covid times. We don't want to be an IT resource centre for our customers so we have been looking for a reliable and easy to use solution.
Stock Sync seems to fit the bill.
We have created a setup \integration whitepaper that we now distribute to customers in need and the popularity is growing.

Thanks to Jor and his team

G-Shock Australia

App functions well and support team have fantastic service. We use it for all our brand stores. Highly recommend!

Todo2go

Excellent app, really versatile and user friendly. Also they offer great customer support. Highly recommended!

Rouleur Emporium

I've recently installed this app to manage dropship products in my otherwise conventional store. I've only tried it with Shopify to Shopify suppliers so far, but it's very capable. I'm hoping the process will be as easy with other platforms and manual uploads.

California Motorcycles

This app works very well with different feed formats, very easy to use and very powerful at the same time. The support is fabulous!