Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Farmácia Garcia

This is a great app. We have to sync store and online stocks and it's prfect for that. You just have to set it up once and then is done. Update stock. We are loving it and our costumers too since they can see where then can collect the products. We recommend it.

Mancave Premier

Man, I love this app!! What used to take hours and days at a time I can now do in minutes!! Amazing!! Time-saving!!

Her Billion Shop

Excellent service! It really helped me a lot! Excellent service! It really helped me a lot! Excellent service! It really helped me a lot!

Ere Products London

Its been couple of day and tried so many different options to fix my problem. But the support team is incredible, and I want to call them superheroes because literally, they are saving our life to cutting time which we should not be focusing on the software area. Well done and looking forward to seeing more accomplishments. Brilliant app, so glad we found you guys. All the best

Home Shark Home

Good experience, as it is completely free. Very useful. Good experience, as it is completely free. Very useful.

Lil Lollipop

Amazing App.
Has saved me hours of manual work. Suggest anyone who needs to update qty from sheets regularly to use it.
www.lil-lollipop.com

Sarah Mason Professional

Great customer service, quick to respond and very easy to communicate with. Their fantastic support team solved all of my issues within hours. Would highly recommend the Stock Sync app for keeping an independent POS system at a bricks and mortar store in sync with the quantities on your Shopify website. Keep up the good work guys!

float

Lovely app that saves a ton of time!!! Using it to sync stocks from a spreadsheet to my store, it does it automatically just providing SKU & Quantity column.

Piiong

The best app I came across. if you are new or don't have time to figure things out this is your rescue. simple to apply. this app save my life after contacting many expert to fix my missing images non of them could do it. I am very Happy :)

Daiz

Using it on my third store and this app is great as usual. Fantastic support team and the most affordable, convenient syncing app out there.