Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Gafas Direct

Great app. Works find and the support is exellent. I recomended 100%. It is fast and the support reply quickly.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for your honest review. We are happy that we could provide excellent support and works perfectly for you. It is what we are aiming for all users. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. We are here to help in any way possible.

Left Hand Craft

Great app! Jor and the team were extremely helpful in getting my feeds set up. Very happy with the product and excellent support. I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a lot of products that need syncing.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for your great review. It is great to see that you are extremely satisfied with both product and support. Thank you for choosing Stock Sync for product syncing. Please let us know if you ever need assistance. We are here to help.

Goodson Tools & Supplies

Customer service was great. We had a problem that stripped all of our shipping weights and Jor was very helpful in fixing the problem.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are really happy that we could be helpful to you. Please let us know if there's anything you need. We are more than happy to help.

Customize Fun

In these days of lousy customer service, Stock Sync always gets back to me when I send them an email. As I am setting up my drop-ship business, they went out of their way to fix an issue in the way I wanted, versus just thinking about their business first. Call them!

January 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us to satisfy all our users as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please let us know if you ever need any help. We are more than happy to help.

SLATE + SALT

I'm convinced these reviews are fake. I spent nearly 2 weeks of going back and forth with support simply asking how to link products properly on what should have been a simple integration to my Shopify store. I was attempting to link my products to download for dropshipping and the app completely messed up my products switching hundreds of product names, prices, descriptions and inventory numbers. I didn't even upload anything to my website! I simply attempted to make a file of products to export from the extremely thin explanation. I had no idea that simply trying to import products to the app could result in such a mess. I made the mistake of not backing up for 2 months so now I have to go through hundreds of products manually and check and fix everything and physically recount all of my inventory. Maybe this is different for uploading products for drop shippers, but to download to share, beyond a waste of time!

January 15, 2020

Dear Lyndsay, we are sorry for the bad experience you had on Stock Sync. We really like to help you get Stock Sync to help automate the update of inventory on your stores. We can see that Stock Sync has updated 61 but it update wrongly because of a wrong configuration. Please let us know if you like to give us another chance and we will help you get it to work.

MARKA-TECH

Great app, it helped me for my business. nothing to say, excellent service, I wish you successful continuation

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and thank you for wishing us. We also wish you to be successful. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance. We are more than happy to help.

Utah Furniture Deals

Easy to use product and incredible customer service. I sent an email at 9 PM on a Sunday night and received a response with the fix within 10 minutes. AMAZING!

January 29, 2020

Thank you for the review. You are amazing too. We hope to serve all our users better and quickly to avoid any issues. Please do not hesitate to reach us. We are always ready to help everyone.

Official Watches

Such a useful app and a great customer service. I will for sure recommend the app to inventory management.

January 9, 2020

Very much appreciated. Our team feeling great to received reviews at the beginning of 2020!

Sokomart Online

I have recently installed this App and I quite impressed with the Apps capability and the professional support behind it. I highly recommend for anyone considering an inventory update App on the Shopify platform.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We hope to continue to provide better services to all merchants.

Techall Computers

I found it really easy to set up the feeds and use the filter system. Jor in support was incredibly helpful with answering my questions and helping me with the first feed to get me started. Extremely quick and thorough responses from the support team.

It would be useful and less time consuming if you didnt have to setup 3 feeds for each supplier (add products / remove products / update products), but I guess you only have to do it once so I can't complain too much!

I would also find it beneficial if there were monthly subscriptions that included a certain number of credits, just so you don't have to remember to add them

5 stars for being easy to use, with excellent support.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! We take note on those suggestions.