Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

My Breeches | Pikeur

A really great and efficient app! Works a lot better than other similar ones I tried before. The support team are extremely helpful and quick at responding.

Lucky13apparel

The Stock Sync app works perfectly with our ERP system and keeps things running smoothly. The support team has been there and handled any of our challenges quickly and efficiently. A++

The Luxe Home

We have been looking for an app like this for a while, finally we came across Stock Sync. Initially the app wasn't able to do quite what we needed it to however we contacted customer support and they managed to create exactly what we needed within the app within 48 hours. The customer service has been absolutely outstanding and the app itself is very easy to use. We would recommend this app to everyone looking to save time with stock feeds.

LEGACY85

This app really works well. If you need to import stock and then keep the feed updated, this is the app for you. It fits seamless with shopify stores which is important and enables you to control a lot of features.
Raj and his team offer a very timely and professional service.

Darkest Hour Apparel

I am currently needing their help big time and they are working well with me .
I will update this review if I don't have a good experience but so far so good.
Thank you for your help!

TU beauty store

This app charge me 6months without se used it, please refund My money................................

November 22, 2020

Shopify billing team can help refund the money. Stock Sync app has no way to activate a billing without the store owner's approval. But no worries, if you reach us at support@stock-sync.com we will guide you on how to get back your money.

Gear Here

This app saves a lot of time didn't get the hang of it the 1st time but I have invested some time to learn the ins and out very worth it. Great app

Ryocco Online

Easy and accurate tool! Highly recommended to manage your inventory! I used it to update my promo prices!

Tour & Ride

Best stock syncing app out there and I have tried others. Very easy to setup the feeds and it is very fast and efficient.

Calembour

Fiew problem of stock syncronasation at the beginning but the team support was helping and did his maximum to fix the problem. App very practical to update stock! Even if a chat online would be awesome :)