Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Top Table Sports

I was trying to manually import so many items,it was so stressful! Then did some research and so glad I found stock sync,it makes my work so much easier and the support is phenomenal!

Outdoor Action

This app is superb for updating stock levels from a multitude of sources, very easy to use, very impressed

Soundline Audio Online NZ

Flexible and reliable. Great support when needed as well. Highly recommended for syncing your stock levels.

Industrie Music

I Have been using the Stock Sync app for years, I found it easy to setup and it works with just updating inventory and price updates, But i found the support documentation and setup guides very poor in detailing how to setup a data feed to update product Titles, descriptions, Tags. I reached out to support for help, support responded in time but didn't really help in setting up a complicated product update, one thing is very uncertain is when you update your titles, tech support was not able to give me a straight answer on Handles updating when updating titles, I also could not get an answer about updating product URL to match titles. App is okay for simple task but setting up complicated task is very difficult and support is not that grate. Review update. I have figured out to map extra fields and data to my product pages. Just wating on finding out if the Product handle / Url can be updated.

April 19, 2021

We deeply apologize that we didn’t provide the level of service that you’ve come to expect. We understand that Stock Sync has tons of customizable settings, which require spending some time learning, but once you get familiar, it can be a powerful tool.

We will help set up the handle and further reply via email to help enlighten you regarding the update.

Elysian Furniture

This app is a game changer, saves so much time and the support is amazing. Worth every penny, We highly recommend

Beyond Sinks

Couldn't run this business properly without this app. Makes it easy to not only update inventory, but also update pricing and any other information needed.

TEDMAR

This application helps me with updating stocks. The support is really helpfull. I can only recommend.

DD Music Geek

Does exactly what I need it to do when syncing my physical stock along with suppliers warehouse availability, greatly increasing the options I'm able to offer customers.

ThuisFitShop

The only plug-in I got to work to import my .csv product-feeds. Needed some help from the support, they helped quickly and it works perfect now.

westbasedirect.com

revised; they have solved my problem so far
now i will need to setup the scheduled update thrrough Onedrive and i hope they wil assist if i have any queries.
thanks for your help