Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

truimpact

The app works, it is a bit slow but it works. We had a few misunderstandings with support at first, but after that it worked out very well. The app is really helpful!

February 29, 2020

We glad that we got the issue resolved quickly for you. Something the import process is slow because it needs to import over 12,000 products and images. Usually, images import required a longer time because it needs to upload to Shopify and get process too.

Romantic Blessings

Installed app two days ago. Contacted support for assistance in setting up an automated file feed. Support was incredibly responsive and immediately jumped in to help. They saved me tons and tons of learning curve time. This is new so I will comment on effectiveness of the app after actual results - but for now - if the app works as well as the support is responsive - I would highly recommend.

Treg World

i Haved looked for like 8 month for a system like this its so awsome and it can map evry inventory and price file you might have even from a link or a mail it have make my dropshipping with my own distrubitors Much easeyer i love this app and hope it will work smoothly

Spelean Australia

We use stock-sync across several stores to bulk import new products and run overnight updates including inventory, price, deactivation and information updates from our legacy accounting system and ftp drive. Whole process is automated and runs efficiently each night. Support team is really helpful and efficient. Love Stock Sync!

Baltini Corp

This app is a life safer! Amazing support team! They helped me fixing all of my issues. Simply the best!

February 19, 2020

We truly appreciate your kind compliment! For 2 seconds, I feel like a lifeguard with cool glasses running on the beach.

The Chocolate Men Adult Store

5 start for the quick support and all your youtube video material. Application is really self explainery along with all the FAQs.

February 19, 2020

Thanks! the feeling of receiving this review is better than having chocolate.

Deelytes Collections

Stock Sync is an excellent and the customer service is great. It is very helpful in keeping our inventory up to date from our suppliers. Definitely recommend it.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for recommending us. I like the collections in your store. They all look very nice!

Direct Tool Source

Stock Sync is the back bone of my business. Directtoolsource.com we have daily/hourly feeds that pull data from multiple sources to keep our 29k SKU inventory numbers correct across all selling platforms. The hours needed to facilitate what Stock Sync does for me saved exponential payroll and a monotonous task of updating. Also we have added feeds to allow for catalog expansion and reductions, product pricing changes can be made in meir seconds, along with packaging and weight data to allow for proper shipping calculations in other softwares. All around the best bang for the buck! 10 stars if we could! Keep up the hard work

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your great review. Thank you for choosing Stock Sync to help you aid in your business. It is what we are aiming for all users. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. We are here to help in any way possible.

Zap Sweets

AMAZING. We needed something to pull stock data from an FTP server on a regular basis and this app not only the easiest to set up but it remains to be the most reliable, affordable, accurate option available. We highly recommend this app to anyone. Amazing customer service from Jor and Raj too when we asked them for support and to help us achieve our goals.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your honest review. We are happy that we could provide excellent support and works perfectly for you. It is what we are aiming for all users. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. We are here to help in any way possible.

Diaries of Paris

Very helpful app with many functionalities which automates many things. I have been using it for almost 6 months now and I am very happy with it. it does what it says. The customer service is awesome too. i have had a few issues and they were very helpful and quick to answer. My store diariesofparis.com loves this app.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. It is great to see that you are extremely satisfied with both product and support. Thank you for choosing Stock Sync to automate your inventory. Please let us know if you ever need assistance. We are here to help.