Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Solutionz

Great app, and the customer service was amazing!! You can easily import products without having any issues. Super easy app! I would highly recommend.

Pretty Little Rugs

Fantastic support from the team. I was a bit lost with the setup and the team answered my email promptly and fixed it for me ASAP. Thanks for your helo guys, keep up the good work!

SXTOPIA

This is a dream come true, we use 3 suppliers for a range of products, and without Stock Sync we would be updating stock for around 4 hours a day. ABSOLUTELY worth the very small price! Keep up the awesome work guys <3

Vegan Corner Shop

Perfect. Very easy to use. Time saving and less human errors possible. Not expensive for the benefits.

Bondi Vibes

If you are looking for an app that uploads your suppliers products - this is the real deal. Raj and his team give excellent support in getting you set-up. i knew nothing about xml - but magically 3,000 items were in my store thanks to the support of the app

Trouts Fly Fishing

We use this app to upload our supplier's inventory feeds alongside our own brick and mortar store inventory. Works flawlessly, we would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a solution to upload live inventory feeds from their suppliers.

Costume Market

Fantastic app and even better customer service. Would highly recommend using Stock Sync. It has helped my business become automated. Its is also very reasonably priced

LEAFHUELLC

They probably have the most affordable pricing model. Support team is also great. They are able to create a unique connection method for you and customize it depending on your needs. They are just getting the job done.

Home Control Shop

Absolutely fantastic!

Combining this app with locations and Mr Arigato for rules based stuff has totally changed the way I operate my store!

July 4, 2019

Thank you for this! We glad that what we building is a solution to store like you. We will continue to improve Stock Sync to ease merchants daily operation.

KolayOto

This is a very practical app, easy to use and configure. Very responsive support team. This is the 3rd shopify store we are using it for.We can not think of using Shopify without this app. Highly recommended!

July 3, 2019

Your kind words ensure the entire team is fully energized that our effort and hard work are recognized. Thanks for your awesome review!