Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed format

Marzocchi - US B2C

Great customer service, great affordable app that keeps our inventory alive. Couldnt say better things.

Viggo

Great app if you need to synchronize stock from multiple locations. Works perfectly and customer support is awesome. Thanks so much Jor!

Boenos

The app is easy to use and right to the point. Support is is quick and helpful. Sometimes the "start process" takes more time than usual. Great app!

SaltTree

I used this app over 2 years for sync my company server and Shopify.
Highly recommend and best customer service !!!!

Internet Wines.com

I use Stock Sync to keep track of inventory in 4 stores. In our case, very easy to set up. and works flawlessly.
The one time we encountered an error (not due to Stock Sync) the support staff was very quick to help to isolate the issue.

Alpine Powersports

Takes a bit of trial and error to get set up, but once set up it works flawlessly, highly recommend. I use Stock Sync to update my inventory quantities from multiple vendors daily, it saves me a a lot of time. Can also be used to import new product to your store.

Celustial Toys

The support team, especially Raj, has been truly amazing in helping me setup a feed with my suppliers. Very helpful and efficient in answering all my questions and swiftly solving any issues. highly recommend.

Trendlooker

Very simple and yet powerful, would recommend. Staff is helpful and cooperative. Would recommend to anyone who wants to upload and update products easily.

Fragile

Best Shopify App to sync products from your Wholesale . The support is very nice and helpfull and the prices are very good!

Paramount Speed

Fantastic app, quick support and worked perfectly for my stock inventory updating needs from a CSV. Thanks!