Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Allen Furniture

Stock Sync makes it easy to update and manage inventory from multiple suppliers. The main improvement I'd like to see is more detailed explainer videos to help setup the feeds. I had to search YouTube for more detailed instruction, but was able to figure it out and am happy with the service.

Farmacia ANCA

The app and the team is amazing! They helped us sync our website with our inventory which was very very helpful. Would highly recommend Stock Sync!

Ingram Technology

The customer support of this team is fantastic. I've needed them a few times for setting up different feeds and there's never any issues or long waits to get it resolved.

LM Lichtquelle

App is great for updating your inventory as a dropshipper. Support was very quick and provided useful help!

Vanity Bath Store

This app saves many hours of work updating products manually. The entire inventory is updated within 15 minutes for approximately 2500 products.

Ozzycart20

It helped me sync all my products with ease. Very reliable customer service and easy to use system. very highly recommended

Smash Marketing

I normally don't leave reviews but this is an exception. The support staff is excellent. Any problems, I get a solution within 24 hours. Love the app and it is very useful to keep my store up to date on the inventory from my suppliers.

Shades of Havana

Great experience and support! Super helpful getting our feed corrected and setup in a timely manner

Chanel Home

This Stock Sync app is a total game changer. Super useful and saves me SO much time. The support team (particularly Raj) always provides incredibly helpful support and answers within 24 hours when I have any problems. It really is the single best app I've found for my business. Its allowing me to scale my business at a rate I did not think was possible without adding serious manpower to help me with manual inventory checks and product uploads. Instead of hiring and training and paying people, all I had to do was add this app and figure out how to work it! Now I can do bulk product uploads and updated inventory at the touch of a button. No more paying people off of Fiverr or Shopify. I can do it all on my own with this app.

Cantine Française

Stock Sync is a great tool; it makes trivial work of what is a complicated process. It's great that it has so many options to obtain and extract sources of inventory - whether that's from files sent in an email to SFTP type processes. If you're tired of manually maintaining your inventory try this app!