Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed format

Simply Wholesale

Setup of most feeds was straight forward and where help was required, support were on top of it and solved them quickly. We would highly recommend this app.

We Are Eves

Great support from these guys. Quick response to questions and they are always willing to help, even with new feature requests.

4 Seasons Shopping

The are superior in every way! From answering questions to fixing a problem for you. So easy to work with and they respond so quickly. I'm so glad to have them on my team! :)

Adley & Company Inc.

Great app, easy to setup and use. Been using it for a long time now and the support is A+++. They are very quick to respond and solve out any issues. Thanks!

Tackle Factory Bermagui

Using the App to bulk load product listings in the initial setup phase, and for the most part the app does a great job.

The app is a great time saver, and am hoping to set up automated updates from a number of suppliers moving forward.

My only criticism is that the logs for updates, errors and exceptions are lacking detail, meaning it takes time to work through the datasets to successfully load or update products when issues are encountered.

I have had occasion to engage support a couple of times, and have been very happy with response and solutions provided.

Anyone looking to add hundreds of products with thousands of variants should take a close look at this app, it is a great tool.

Quilted Works

I use this app to update my inventory several times a week. I accidentally deleted something and the app wouldn't work. Stock Sync guru Raj got me up and running again very quickly! Thank you so much. I was quite worried I had totally messed up my boss' website. Thank you thank you!

Frenshome

I have been using this on two of my stores. This app is the best and cheapest that you can find to sync your Shopify products with ease. Their support is great too. They currently have only email support and not chat/call which is a drawback but still, they reply with 1 business day which is great!

UNIQSO

Initially they are very helpful in setting up everything for you. Later when comes to problem, they will not reply your email. To be precise, we have paid $50 dollars for the stock sync credit, only will be deducted when add or remove products, surprisingly 10,000 credits were all used up in 2 days, we doubt that they were used for updating product variants. This is not solved almost a month and since then did not get any reply.

There is problem for the feed sometimes, sometimes we received email that sync is failed but it's not, sometimes the feed is missing without any reason and syncing cannot be done.

Totally fed up and have to get other app. This issue has delayed us from launching a new store.

uniqso-ca.com

November 4, 2019

Dear store owner, we are very sorry for the bad experience that you are having. We understand that this is really unpleasant for you. For me too if this happens. We really hope that you would give us another chance. We understand the sync is working fine but the drain of credits is something we will ensure is working properly and credits will be reverted.

The Away End

This is a brilliant App - I was struggling to get my product feed to work and the guys at Stock Sync sorted me out in no time!