Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Sprocket & Gear

We have used this app for 3 months now and are so impressed.
It just works and when we have issues the support team are always able to help quickly.
Highly recommend it

Performance Horse Blankets

Using this to import inventory from a drop shipper. Just started using it but it's fantastic so far.

NERIAS DEPORTES

Great App... works the right way and they give you support any time you need it. Totally recommended

Hellste-Leuchte - Die richtige Lampe für Ihr Zuhause

Great App, it works perfect with all our manufactures and also the support team did an awesome job and helped me quickly. Thank you Raj :)

Chiarawear

The app is amazing. I am using a custom feed via REST API to get and update the products. I have had some troubles with setup, however, the support team helped me faster than I expected!

The Brandster

Awesome App and great support team! Assisted us to setup & manage a lot of custom setups. Will surely recommend others to give it a go and see this App in action by yourself!

shopweworewhat

Stock Sync is an awesome inventory management app. We were able to connect it with our ERP system seamlessly and update inventory every half hour. If there ever is an issue (which is not often), we email support and they get back to us so quickly and they're SO helpful. Highly recommend!

RackUp+Go

They have been very responsive and helpful, even to customizations. I had one issue with updates being queued for an extender period, but that was not their fault. AWS was down that day, and affected anyone who uses it. Even still, they were responsive and helpful in getting it back up and running. Highly recommended!

minnako

The app creates duplicates while making an addition , which is horrible if you have products over 1k. I also try to undo actions and it did not work.It also explained that when you undo task you get your credits back. I spent 15 dolar in a day and result is 2 star. I did not receive any support so far. It may synce qty, except that good luck with this app..

January 27, 2021

We are sorry about this duplicate issue. There is an Undo function to restore it back. The Undo will revert back the credits and remove those newly imported products. We received your support ticket and replied within 4 hours. We have to apologized that for the wrong impression. Stock Sync received many 5 stars reviews from users who love us but we are helping many merchants so please give us more time and up to 1 day to reply to you.

Klikel

The app works very well and efficiently easy setup, most of all great communication with them. As they designed the plan exactly for what i need.