Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Shades of Havana

Great experience and support! Super helpful getting our feed corrected and setup in a timely manner

Chanel Home

This Stock Sync app is a total game changer. Super useful and saves me SO much time. The support team (particularly Raj) always provides incredibly helpful support and answers within 24 hours when I have any problems. It really is the single best app I've found for my business. Its allowing me to scale my business at a rate I did not think was possible without adding serious manpower to help me with manual inventory checks and product uploads. Instead of hiring and training and paying people, all I had to do was add this app and figure out how to work it! Now I can do bulk product uploads and updated inventory at the touch of a button. No more paying people off of Fiverr or Shopify. I can do it all on my own with this app.

Cantine Française

Stock Sync is a great tool; it makes trivial work of what is a complicated process. It's great that it has so many options to obtain and extract sources of inventory - whether that's from files sent in an email to SFTP type processes. If you're tired of manually maintaining your inventory try this app!

Farmácia Garcia

This is a great app. We have to sync store and online stocks and it's prfect for that. You just have to set it up once and then is done. Update stock. We are loving it and our costumers too since they can see where then can collect the products. We recommend it.

Mancave Premier

Man, I love this app!! What used to take hours and days at a time I can now do in minutes!! Amazing!! Time-saving!!

Her Billion Shop

Excellent service! It really helped me a lot! Excellent service! It really helped me a lot! Excellent service! It really helped me a lot!

Ere Products London

Its been couple of day and tried so many different options to fix my problem. But the support team is incredible, and I want to call them superheroes because literally, they are saving our life to cutting time which we should not be focusing on the software area. Well done and looking forward to seeing more accomplishments. Brilliant app, so glad we found you guys. All the best

Home Shark Home

Good experience, as it is completely free. Very useful. Good experience, as it is completely free. Very useful.

Lil Lollipop

Amazing App.
Has saved me hours of manual work. Suggest anyone who needs to update qty from sheets regularly to use it.
www.lil-lollipop.com

Sarah Mason Professional

Great customer service, quick to respond and very easy to communicate with. Their fantastic support team solved all of my issues within hours. Would highly recommend the Stock Sync app for keeping an independent POS system at a bricks and mortar store in sync with the quantities on your Shopify website. Keep up the good work guys!