Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

CURVES ARE US

My trial period expired and Raj extended this for me so I could be satisfied with the app before locking into a paid plan. I also received lots of assistance navigating the back end of this app. Very happy with the overall service. Thanks so much.

American Instrument Exchange

I've tried a few other bulk uploaders to update our inventory, and none of the others can compare to Stock Sync. The ability to sync to multiple platforms, including emailing an inventory spreadsheet to a specific Stock Sync email address is unparalleled. On top of it all, their customer service is top notch. Fast response time, and thorough solutions.

WatchStatus Ltd

Excellent app! Wish i found it back when I was solely dropshipping. Very easy to use, great support and incredibly time & cost efficient. Highly recommend!

Outback Trading

Fantastic App, very affordable for the service offered. Support is quick and helpful. Highly recommend!

SeriouslySensual

The App is fantastic. Really easy to use and very flexible.

Well done to all involved in creating it.

Ароматный Мир

It's the best App to sync with 1C software, If somebody looking for solution how to sync 1C and Shopify store, Here it is !!! Just use FTP to download CSV and that all! Thank you guys for such a great app!

Cyrus Rugs

Easy to use and tech support is great, but just need a single tech support base. I kept getting one message from the help center (my subscription has run out), while tech support was assisting me to resolve the issue at the same time.

uq.design

This is one of the best apps I´ve ever used, easy and intuitive, I synced my warehouse inventory to my shopify store in minutes.

www.beeodna.com

Nice app! Very smart and easy in use. I would recommend that for everyone who has eshop in shopify platform.

Garments Goddess

Great application. The only one I found that could connect my supplier with my store. I truly recommend if you want to monitor your inventory and stay connected with your supplier. Excellent. Thank you Stock Sync.