Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

BNGBath

This app saves us a ton of time with pricing and inventory update feeds from out suppliers. Highly recommended.

Yachtzubehoer-Nordsee

Makes life so easy. It's a great app which saves a lot of time. I was able to automate the complete stock sync. with different suppliers. A must have with awesome support!

Technik-Universe

Lange nach gesucht - hier gefunden! Kann man sich nicht beschweren, das Preismodell ist etwas Verbesserungsfähig.

Rubber N' Road Cycling

This is a really strong app that's critical for inventory management when running a business with multiple locations.

Boutique Flos

This app got so many possibilities it replaced a lot of everyday things i was doing manually in the past and saved me hundreds of hours. Easily one of the best support team i had come by on Shopify.

Home Bar Station

I love this app. It's really easy to set up and use for stock quantity updates. All the items in my store can now have their stock availability kept current with the click of a mouse button. It's awesome.

Madamelust.no

Stock Sync is a phenomenal app! It has great features that save you so much time, and they are always adding great new features to the app. Compared to other apps in the same category, you get so much more out of the Stock Sync app. They have several subscription plans you can choose from, and in my opinion the prices are very reasonable.
Also, The support team is fantastic! I had some major issues setting up my feeds. They really made a huge effort to make sure everything works perfectly.

Girlielingerie.com

Excellent app, works flawless and is easy to use, I contacted customer support an always helped me with any question or issue I may have, and they replay back to me very fast. I will recommend 100%, good price and it worth every dollar we spend.

CShop.co.za | Powered by Compuclinic Solutions

Stock Sync works really well in managing product data feeds and the support from Raj and team is excellent. Keep up the good work! Highly recommended.

fitbandits

Cool App, does exactly what I need! Price is very fair for the service being delivered. My supplier only had product items in his xml file, some of them I use as a product item also, but them I treat like a variant. With other app I failed to syn the variants im my shop tthen, but with this app it works!