Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Robert W Stolz

so far the product is working well, but I've just gotten started so it's a little too premature to ask me for a review.

Halifax Motorsports Ltd

Has been working for me to update over 22,000 sku. Saves a ton of time and I have needed a few custom settings and the support has been great!

Aug 11, 2018 - I am now updating over 40,000 skus nightly and it is "AWESOME" Jor and the team has been great to work with. I really like the fact that when I ask for a feature that does not exist they work to make it happen instead of the normal caned response of "its on the road map but I have no idea when it will be available". Great job guys!
Thanks
Scott

Ram Mounts Australia

Great app that keeps on getting better. I liked it at first and knew I was gonna use it forever for syncing inventory feeds between myself and my supplier, but recent upgrades have made me even more loyal. Loving the new 'Published' field so I can automatically unpublish a product when I need to (out of stock/stock on order)

Australian Gifts Online

Great App, easy to set up and start syncing feeds to make sure all inventory stock from Dropship suppliers is always correct.

A real time saver, highly recommended.

Mercatorgoods

this is a great app. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Wearebarn

Brilliant app, easy to use and with excellent support from the developers. I highly recommend.

Big Bar Shots

I had recently realized that my SKU's that started with a "zero" were not updating correctly. I notified the Stock Sync support team and they were able to fix the issue immediately. This app is great and really saves a lot of time.

Kwik Shop Ship

very good app for product inventory. but having trouble with importing new product.

Charmedstores

Best decision I made for my Shopify store. Saves a lot of time. Very prompt customer service, too.

This is my second review.
This app deserves more than 5 stars. Best app I have ever used in the app store. Ask anything and you get a reasonable response. If you sell on multiple marketplaces, they help you syncing your store with that, too. You don't need to go to anything else. And the customer service take their job very seriously.
Great app!

Ceceandme Co

WOW... My world just changed. Great app, took me a second to figure out, but so happy a found this app. I was about to pay a programmer to develop this for me. Thanks!