Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Expo Furniture Gallery

Great support by the team! We needed help setting up Stock Sync between 3 stores and they were able to solve the error we were receiving. Great and easy to use UI is a plus!

thefrenchtoast

This app is really perfect for our business. We can easily upload the stock from our third party logistician but we also can send by email automaticly our inventory to our customers.
And customer service is really helpfull !

CaliConnected

Stock Sync is a very simple yet really helpful app. You can set up your feed from just about any source you can think of, and the best part is that their support team is extremely helpful. We had a pretty unique excel sheet that needs to get emailed every day, and Raj from support set up all the mapping for us within in minutes.

Ciangy

After some quick setting and understanding, this app actually solved a major synchro issue I had between my store and my supplier's database. The app itself gives you plenty of different ways to identify the variants in your shop and match them with the ones in your source file. But, above everything, I've been absolutely impressed by the customer service, those guys are very helpful, caring and they do actually know how much your time is worth!
Thank you Stock Sync!

Cats and Servants

I used the app to update inventory and synchronize the stock between supplier and my shop. I like the app even better is the customer service who supported me setting everything up in no time!

FiniSport

Sono rimasta molto colpita da questa App. La uso per sincronizzare le giacenze di magazzino dei negozi fisici con il negozio online: all'inizio ho fatto fatica a impostare il lavoro, ma ho scritto all'assistenza e oltre ad avermi spiegato dove stessi sbagliando, mi hanno impostato loro bene il file per un corretto funzionamento. Ho provato diverse App e questo è finalmente il primo che risponde alle mie esigenze e il team è stato molto disponibile e reattivo.

bajabazaar

Really supportive and quick help. Made it a breeze to set up my feed and get my store connected to my inventory feed.

lily & onyx

After testing out a few apps to automate inventory updates from our drop ship suppliers Stock Sync was by far the best solution for us. While I did have some difficulties initially their customer service team went above and beyond to assist me with my set up. I highly recommend!

Abi Grace Interiors

I used the help team to set up my stock feeds, they were very helpful and !walked me through the process until I was comfortable that I was set up correctly, thanks

LingerieBrat

Three days and no response from support. 1st support question was answered in about 12 hours, 2nd is in limbo and we cannot get our products straightened out until they respond. Very frustrating! UPDATE: Just responded after 4 days, but still can't get resolved, saw support ran an import session at 9:30am this morning, its now 7:30 PM, and did not get an update. I'll re-rate the support, but waiting for resolution. UPDATE: they say they completed the modifications and ran the products again, but still plagued with duplicates. No way to reach them thus far (Monday no less). Not Happy with the support for this App at all!

August 16, 2020

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We understand the products added wasn't group into variants. It is mainly an issue on setting up or the feed don't a variant group key identified the product. We will review the feed data as requested and get back to you as soon as possible.