Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Circle Computers

Rely on 2 feeds from my distributors who have ever change stock levels, easy to set up and leave it running in the knowledge my customers are seeing a near real time stock status.

Kids Mega Mart

Great App for inventory updates and customer support staff are very efficient assisting with setup enquiries.

Gifted Guest

I am using this app to sync my product feed, currently, processing but so far has been very easy to use!

Amethyst Home

We love using this app to help us manage inventory levels with feeds from our suppliers. This is an integral tool for us to maintain accurate inventory levels and customer support has been great and quick!

Too Fast Online

Love this app! And, believe me, I am always a tough customer.
But so far so great. Customer service is on point! They are always quick to respond and also fix any issues. Stock sync is the only Shopify app I have kept on my store since we started using Shopify 2 years ago.
I will definitely recommend to anyone who works in excel and uses Shopify

The Mighty Pen

The level of support from the Stock Sync team is excellent. I installed this app to import inventory data from my supplier, however their API setup did not work in any of the current feed options on the app. So the Stock Sync team developed a whole new feed option. Their response time is quick and they are very easy to work with. Highly recommend.

CysterWigs.com

I have been searching left and right for the perfect app to update my inventory with and finally I found it with Stock sync and their suite of other apps such as Quick Scan. real life savers.

Thanks y'all. This love comes from someone who was utterly fed up with trying to find a solution.

Easy to read UI, beautiful animations and menus. You can't go wrong.

California Motorcycles USA

This is a great App. Simple, powerful and intuitive. The support is great. I'm going to add it too to my other Shopify shops.
Totally recommended!

Vanity Connection

Amazing time saver! I am so happy I heard about this app and installed it. It's so easy to do inventory control now.

UrbanHollywood.com

Out of the box, easy peasy - on point, our inventory distributor was listed as one of the suppliers so all things could not have been quicker, hands-off operation, Click Bang Boom / Done! Great app, Great Support - check it out. Loaded 3500 products and keeps it synced with updated data and pricing. All good in the hood! Dave with UrbanHollywood.com

May 18, 2019

Thanks! With Stok Sync scheduling, feed will keep Bang. Bang. Bang...