Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Honeypot - Let's Get Naughty

Amazing app, I don't know what I would do with out it! The support team is fantastic, they helped me with every issue that I had, guiding me and teaching me. Also, they are very patient people and they answer in very short time any question you have, totally recommended !!!

Anita Gribbin Pharmacy

I am on a major learning curve and setting up Stock Sync was a little daunting at first, however thanks to the help provided by Stock Sync its all up and running now. There are some functions that I have still to learn but business can carry on as usual only now with greater efficiency. Its early days but this does seem to be the perfect tool for the job.

Wine Ninjas

We have stock coming form 3 suppliers. App allows us to prioritise the stock feeds (based on price or lead time) while still having backup suppliers in place. Brilliant

Luxmall

1 star for your support. Closing tickets without any notifications and solution. Pretty low level service for 49$/month Update: Thanks to Raj from your support team, the issue was solved. 4-starts because we lost 4 days.

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

Since Ticket 15748 is related to the same query as the existing ticket, it was merged under Ticket 15737, which made the ticket 15748 being automatically closed.

We really appreciate it if you can reconsider the review and provide us another chance.

Maison Henry

The support team are very responsive and I have found them forthcoming with solutions. The app is working well for updating my stock levels - it does more as well.

Five Star Guitars

They reached out and offered an extended trial and help to setup. I had already found a better solution. I hope they shift to provide the service they offered after my initial 1* review but I'm increasing for the follow-up effort.
1st review below............
After first update that stalled at 66% for over an hour until I aborted to find that 2 DAYS later it updated my store from the out of date file. Support confirmed that it took 2 days but shouldn't take that long again. The only setup support they offered was a link to the knowledgebase. My update was only 4 simple fields and I never got the update to work correctly. This product and lack of prompt helpful support make it unusable.

March 11, 2021

We are sorry that the bad experience that you had. The feed process got stuck halfway that causing it to seem took 2 days to complete. We like to affirm that this rarely happens. We understand this store updated over 35k SKUs on a free trial plan which usually took just a few hours (for initial update). Stores with bigger SKUs have a higher chance to get stuck but are very rare. We hope that you would reach us again to give us another chance.

סופר הום

very useful app, keeps my site inventory and pricing updated, reasonable price, also good for creating and importing new products

Don Beberon

I will be using the app for a SOAP connection with a vendor. I needed help from the support team to set it up - they replied really quick and found a solution for me. Overall my impression so far is great and I highly recommend!

Adult Toys by Annice

Fantastic customer service- look forward to syncing in the future with you. Easy to use and understand.

les hommes

Stock Sync's functionalities are so good & essential I wonder why Shopify hasn't bought them yet. If you're looking for a way of automatically and seamlessly uploading your stock to Shopify, then Stock Sync is the one and only app you'll ever need. They really were a lifesaver for me! The team is also super helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my questions! Can't recommend them enough!