Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Rideshop

Great App. Life changer. Shopify to Shopify Token works great. Have a lot of suppliers and now can manage all of them

Modish Living

We use Stock Sync to automate daily dropship supplier stock feeds into our store. No more selling items you can't fulfil which makes life so much easier. Some we manually upload and some are on an automated workflow. Excellent App. Great support too.

Chillgals

This app helped me to upload and automatically manage inventory from my supplier without having to do monitor inventory manually. It is easy to set up, just get an XLSX or CSV file(s) from your supplier and way you go.

Vvög

Stock Sync permits me to do everything I need related to my inventory, has been using it for years to help me save tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

Ullenboom Baby

Great support team and fast response. Once it is properly set up, the sync between shopify and etsy works nicely.

ZONABIKER SAS

Muy feliz con la APP, completa y facil manejo.......................................................

Grund a.s.

Great customer support. They quickly helped us with an inventory update issue. We can highly recommend the app and customer support.

Ethical Time

Amazing APP and amazing support. Thanks to Jor and the team for all the hands on support when I couldn't make things work :)

Passion Lilie

Great customer service. They helped with an issue updating stock from Shopify to Etsy. jjjj

Anji Mountain

Great customer service and my team hasn't complained about any issues which means the app is doing what it's supposed to :)