Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

fitbandits

Cool App, does exactly what I need! Price is very fair for the service being delivered. My supplier only had product items in his xml file, some of them I use as a product item also, but them I treat like a variant. With other app I failed to syn the variants im my shop tthen, but with this app it works!

Pandoras.fi

Very versatile app to sync stock levels with supplier. Im using csv and xml sync and there is tons of other options. Customer service responded fast and helped with some issues. 5 stars!!

USA Safe Store

Best app for inventory management. App is very user friendly, most my inventory uploads I do are away from the office via my phone. Easy to configure to your suppliers/warehouse data format. I’ve been using the app for about a year and a half now. Never had a one issue and saves many headaches

Outdoor eStore Australia

Love stock-sync for adding products and updating product data and inventory on a scheduled basis from our accounting system. Support is fantastic. Would highly recommend Stock Sync. We use it across multiple stores.

KSTNshoes

The app is awesome. You do not have to worry about the inventory of your store. Daily updates are done for you. We had some issues setting the feed but the customer support helped us immediately.

Bestart Australia

the best app for invertory management. I cannot imagine how I can manage without Stock Sync. Thanks for your good support!

Ridges to Rooftops

Both this app and the customer service are amazing! I highly recommend for any stores managing large inventories.

Interimore

I highly recommend this app to everyone. It makes importing and syncing inventory very easy and quick. The support is extraordinary and patient!

bunnyheat.com

I have been using Stock Sync now for about 3 months. It is very good software to help manage all your store's inventory. It is incredibly powerful but also quite complex to navigate so you will almost certainly need the help of support. I managed to 'almost' set up a CSV feed but had a few issues which were resolved fairly quickly by support. XML feeds seem to be a little more complicated however and it took quite some time to set this up so it is 100% but we are there now. Support is excellent but it is via e mail so depending on your time zone you may not get a response the same day. When you contact support be very clear about what you want because the software has a ton of options that can be included or excluded depending on what you want the feed to do. I was a bit vague on occasion so I got vague answers back! All in all a great way to manage your inventory in shopify.

Orden Interiors

Great app. Very easy and straightforward to use. Really good customer service too. Would recommend.