Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Discreet Toybox

Great App for any business' that have multiple inventory providers. Highly recommend.

Rolledrugs

Amazing app, support team responds very quickly and always addresses issues and even implements new features on request! The app synchronizes inventory as promised, and does it very well. I have two subscriptions of this app, so I would like to see a discount for users with multiple stores, but otherwise it's great!

Tulsa Body Jewelry

Stock Sync solved a huge problem for us and was the only affordable solution for keeping a massive inventory like ours up to date!

Lfancyelite

Bad support I have ever experienced, they took money for nothing. I have tried a lot with support. Nontheless, they were incompetent and going through endless loops with no help at all, probably they know for sure that they are not that good and that is why they ask for 5 stars before you use the app

Inspite of subscription fees that I paid throgh shopify, when I press on update now for the feeds, i get a message telling me that trial expired. This is a highjacking act

My Faucet Store

It makes keeping up with a larger inventory very easy, Glad I Found Them

Bella Luna South Africa

Best app I've used! Easy to setup and easy to use

Millhouse Lane Homewares

****** Fantastic ****** one of the best thing I have done for our store

Scooters On The Fly

The customer support has been awesome! They have responded quickly to my questions and provided all the help I needed to get my stock syncing up and running from my drop shipper. I highly recommend this solution for you stock!

Flatwood Homecare

simple. easy. enjoying freedom from manual inventory updating.

You Smell Nice

Tried to get the SOAP connection working and asked for support, two days later I was told to try again at the end of the week. I did, still didn't work and asked for an update and nothing. Not very good customer services. Please reply!!!!