Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Lilocrafts

The app is working very smooth and updating every 3 hours (on basic plan) which is quite nice for my kind of inventory , easy to setup .

Discountoemaccessories

I dont know what I would do without this app! Superb!!

Ouroboros Herbals

Excellent customer service. I had some issues syncing my Etsy inventory and got help quickly. Works as it should making it a helpful app.

Cottage Door Press

This software is amazing! It helps us keep our store up to date and their support is wonderful as well!

Style About

Excellent app - and support! Does what it's supposed to do :)
Easy to setup, automatically update inventory and fast, friendly support!
Hope they'll introduce more features soon, such as automatically adding new products and variations as well!

Maxgodis

Great app. Fast and excellent support by the Stock Sync team.

The Abbey Collection

03/04/2020. Well here we go again. I have had 2 files stuck in the Que in four days. You must resolve and stabilize this APP or you will see folks leaving your app to another supplier.
David Foster
The Abbey

The Abbey

Since starting with these folks over a year ago, I can say they have come a long way. Their systems are working better after every update and can say they are working hard to elevate their App.
As you can see we started on a rocky road and have been able to over come the challenges.

Great job team, keep moving forward.

I have tried to respond to the app developer. They ask question no action, I respond in a professional manner with detail, no action. To say I am getting quite upset with this lack of service or even some dialog would be an understatement.
Regards
Retired PMP

Tayarlo

Great app that save me tons of work and time

Brewer Supply Co

App works great! Developers are super helpful and very responsive.

Cheapestrugsonline

This app fulfills a need that some shops may have and essentially allows easy integration with other forms of stock updates - saving potentially hours of work a day.

Fairly priced for what it does, and service staff helped resolve an issue we had without any problems at all.