Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Brandmrkt Outlet

Simple and easy stock sync with no extra effort needed. Simply awesome!

Parks Canada Shop

not easy to figure out if your file is working or not and there's pretty much always a server delay - meaning you submit your file but it's usually 2 hours later when its updated so if you're in a rush it won't happen - today I've waited more than 4 hours and am still waiting...

Standardissue

Fantastic easy to use app and really good support too.

Lil Czech Treasures

10/11/17 Okay!! I'm happy :) I reinstalled this app about a month ago, I knew this could be a good app and it is. Thank you!

Fair Trade Fusion

StockSync has run very well for my website and I rarely have any issues with it. I love its customizations and it provides great value for the price. Well done!

Jamie

Whatagirlwants Uk

This is my first attempt at an online store, so I was a total novice. I sent a message asking for help and I got a quick response and tonnes of help. Everything I have queried or had a problem with has been dealt with. That's not to say there were problems with the app but more problems with me understanding and using it. Now the helpful guys at stock sync have set it up for me it is running perfectly. I would highly recommend this app!

Shane Todd Gifts Uk

Not Very Reliable - Paid extra to have hourly updates and nothing is updating over 24hrs still nothing - contacted support no reply from them

E Furniture

The help in integrating my feeds was speedy and brilliant - recommended very highly as a way of saving time and disappointed customers ordering out of stock products!

Awemused

This app won't allow me to upload my files. It keeps saying I've reached my feed limit, even though I don't have one feed uploaded yet. Really disappointing. And no phone support doesn't help either!

Macberrys

Great App and amazing support! Thank you Jor. The prices are low comparing to other App offering the same service. Very recommended. Thumbs up!