Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Bnau

We had an issue with our inventory not importing correctly and Stock Sync were able to find the root of the issue within an hour of reporting it. Great customer service and product.

Tntcommodities Com

I require additional technical assistance and Stock Sync provides it. It can sometimes take some back and forth communication before some issues are resolved, but Stock Sync doesn't give up on me and is always polite and professional.

Laracasey

Pretty decent app for the money. My biggest complaint is the server delay. I have sync set to daily at 8:50 am. I have been in "1 hour server delay" for the past 2 hours - which is why I am giving it a 3 out of 5.

Overlook Boots

Highly responsive support team. Saves us a tremendous amount of time on manual activities.

Lilly Grace Crafts

So I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled to write one about Stock Sync. I run a store with over 20,000 skus, and had tried a number of different options to update stock prior to finding this app, all of which were VERY time consuming. I had been using the Shopify product upload csv file, which is fine is you are running less than 1000 skus, but even then it has some issues (image maintenance for a start if you aren't using hosted images).
Stock Sync has been a real blessing and worth every penny! The updates are so simple, and now with the enhanced features you can update more than just stock levels, all with a simple drag and drop and the update for over 20,000 skus is quick!
If you have a large inventory, or have inventory from multiple suppliers this is an absolute must!!

Bogo Usa

Amazing app; has every option you could possibly ask for and support is incredible. Wish it would have the option to export from Shopify then upload to an FTP server.

Kjolarogkonfekt

excelent support to Custom soap rest api

Best Home Rugs

Beautiful app! So easy to use, saves me such a hassle, and does it automatically. Just set and forget

Rebel Romance B2b

Works most of the time. Good price for the app

Fantasy Fields

great price and easy to use! flexible input options to submit the source flat file.