Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Russo Music

If your looking for a straight forward app that does exactly what they claim, efficiently and consistently than you've found your match. Very easy to use, I've only had one issue and support got back to me within a few hours with a fix. This ones a no brainer if you need outside product updates.

Diamonds Magic

The application has corrupted or incorrectly set thousands of product entries during multiple runs of different import schemas. Customer support is unresponsive and takes forever even to acknowledge you have reported a problem. This is unacceptable as it leaves thousands of items with incorrect prices and quantities! I can no longer trust my product inventory being represented to my customers online due to this poorly written and supported software. Do not purchase!

Shopforthehouse

These guys are amazing. This app is crucial to the running of our business and has saved us hours of manual processing per day.

Industry And Co

Works exactly as described and support is first class. One of the best purchases I've made.

Jacobeans

Thanks for this app. This really is perfect in everyway. Works an absolute treat. faultless and a great pricing structure too. Fantastic support. Definitely found a good app here with a company who knows what they are doing. Really professional. Cheers :D

Parade Of Novelties Sports

fast, easy, good support, low cost

Ridgeline Direct

Great app! with quick response and feedback from support

Mrsportsgear

The app works exactly how i need it to work!! Support Has been great to taylor the app to my needs :)

Beauty Bath Beyond

Great service! They respond to your inquires quickly!

Samburu

A simple, intelligent and easy to use solution which helps us keep our inventory in sync. Excellent support too.