Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Outdoorking

Works well with my supplier's XML inventory feed. Very helpful support as well.

Babysupermarket

Awesome product. Does the job.

Rugs Of Beauty

Super useful app. Wonderful support too. Highly recommended.

Old School Beauly

This has been an absolute godsend. With a brick & mortar store with over 10,000 product lines this allows us to keep our website updated with price changes and stock levels in a quick and efficient manner. Very impressed.
www.OldSchoolBeauly.com

Random Swag

A must have app for anyone who uses drop shippers

Artsuncommon

I had a minor technical issue setting up my feed but in less than 24 hours the guys at Stock Sync didn't just answer my question I had, they set it up for me! Now THAT is service. Very impressed and happy!

Truck Elec

This app does what it says on the tin, Reliable app with good support.

Grease Monkey

Stock sync allows batch updates to our online store that would otherwise take days if done manually - due to a large product inventory. It saves a lot of time and when it works well, it is a dream!
Thanks Stock-Sync!

Kyboot

This App is like another employee - and a good one! We continuously update our inventory because we have multiple shops, warehouses, thousands of SKUs, volatile production output, and a general mild headache :)
Stock Sync is our one-stop-shop solution to AUTOMATICALLY keeping everything up to date, making sure our customers always see the right picture.
On top of that, you'll be challenged to find better support for an app - with a real solution oriented approach in a timely manner. Still here?! Click Get!

99 Sinks

This app is awesome. It saves me hours of updating stock levels manually from my suppliers. It's really easy. Just set up a profile for each supplier you get feeds from and upload the csv files. Simple.