Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Swimsale

Stock Sync has helped my store with great customer support and great working app!! The customer support at Stock Sync is beyond A++++. It's the kind of support that you wish all apps offered. They have been amazing at syncing my inventory between my retail stores and Shopify store; since our POS and ecommerce site isn't integrated. The customer support and app is AMAZING! Thank you!! Special thanks to Raj!

Crystal Cosmetics Store Latvia

Long time listener, first time reviewer :)
I like Stock Sync quite a lot, as it was one of the first App's that allowed me avoid manual upload of stock to my store and haven't been glitchy at all.
For the price, they manage to offer quite the features and integrations. After finding them, haven't looked further.
Now i'm looking into their other apps, hopefully will still be 5* reviews :

Bjjfaq

very satisfied with this app's performance

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Jlc Furniture

V GOOD just wish it cost a little less

Livefine

Saved us hours of time. great tool. thanks.

Build A Gun Workshop

Always a delay but the app works great. Disappointed I cant upload my images from my FTP server...

Via Seta

incredible app, cant ask for more from it

Xanamed

Excellent app. Simple QTY and Price update utility. Something that should have been standard in Shopify but thanks to these guys and low cost we can now easily update our prices and quantities at a very low price.

Farmaleal

Great app!! We use it everyday to update inventory and prices