Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Universe Rugs

I can't stress enough how convenient and advanced this app is. It has helped me not only update thousands of inventory but also upload products in the right format. Their packages are priced reasonably.

iRIDE Store

Very useful app. Have all the functions we expect. Various setting options can meet all kinds of requirements. The CS team also has a quick response. Good job! Strongly recommend.

Kodmart

This application seems to meet my requirements but most of all I am very greatfull for support I had. Very friendly guys working out with me on my tight schedule.

TheLifestyleHut

These guys are very helpful, they have done so much to make sure that im getting the best from the app, i really highly recommend this app to anybody and pricing is very good also, very good app and customer service all round :)

Hype Direct

Unbelievable support!! I submitted a feature request and it was implemented the same day! Thank you team for all your support:)

Thomas & Green of Tokyo

Absolutely fantastic app that solved my inventory and dynamic pricing issues in one stroke. Highly recommended

shoppearlle

easy to use app, great customer services and support, provided detail and explained from a-z on the dot.

Adult Products In-Store

We are a wholesaler / distributor and have a number of customers / sites wanting to take advantage of our data feed with the rise in ecommerce during the Covid times. We don't want to be an IT resource centre for our customers so we have been looking for a reliable and easy to use solution.
Stock Sync seems to fit the bill.
We have created a setup \integration whitepaper that we now distribute to customers in need and the popularity is growing.

Thanks to Jor and his team

G-Shock Australia

App functions well and support team have fantastic service. We use it for all our brand stores. Highly recommend!

Todo2go

Excellent app, really versatile and user friendly. Also they offer great customer support. Highly recommended!