Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed format

WTF Lighting

This APP is very useful and simple to use. Indispensable!! The technical support is very good and always reply fast!!!

in2it

Updated Review: I have been using the app daily since September '19 and only one time was there a need to contact support... I had an issue uploading a .csv and contacted StockSync (on a weekend btw) and they got back to me in a very timely manner, and saw the issue thru until it was fixed. They also come across as very personable - and for that I am grateful!

Sep 2019 - I'm still testing this app during my trial period, though so far this is the only app that has fixed an inventory issue that I have had for 2 months. A distributor I use sends out a 3x daily csv in a format that even the Shopify Customer Reps were kinda confused by. I plugged it into this app and it automatically knew what to do. As far as I can tell, its working seamlessly.
The service Rep for Stock Sync (Odamae) has been very responsive and ready to help, although I had already set it up correctly without knowing it.

P.S. - There is another app in the Shopify App Store that has the same or similar functionality to this app, and they wanted A LOT of money to "customize" code to fit my need, and double the monthly price.

If you have inventory issues - reach out to Stock Sync and see if they can help - you'll likely be happy you did!

Thank you!
Chris & Bill
in2it Men's Underwear

trioFIT

Great support team and a very nice tool for updating your shopify inventory automaticly. Love it!

Greetings from Germany!

FUN FACTORY GmbH

we are currently in a test phase of our shop. The customer support from Stock Sync is great and we got very quick solutions. Thank you.

Girls.co.uk

After using Syncee the scam app, I was very happy to install and start using this one. Works very well and has many useful features for any store owner that wants to import feeds in any format in to their stores - be it feeds from their own warehouses of that of their suppliers. Very easy to use and works well. Pricing a little on higher side for importing big lists at first run, but its worth it. Unlike other apps I have tried, such as Syncee app (which is absolute junk btw!), this was everything I needed. Well done all!

Brands4all

We have been using Stock Sync for almost three months now. We are using it to add new products to our shop (once per day automatically), and to update already created products (four times per day automatically). If you want to run the processes manually you can do so unlimited times during the course of a day. To feed both processes with data we are using the same XML file.

Note that both processes are treated and charged separately.

The app itself is quite user friendly, but there is still some room for improvement. There are some bugs here and there also. But so far, the staff (Jor and Raj) are pretty quick in responding to your queries, and getting things patched if need be. Usually they respond within a day, while it has not been rare to hear back from them in hours, or even minutes!

All things considered, we believe the app definitely delivers what it promises at a very reasonable price. Recommended!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

Tecnista

Works perfectly. We used to have a problem with syncronization because of how our file was internally generated, but the Stock Sync's staff (especially Jor!) were really helpful and they patiently managed to find the best possible solution for us!

Hvitt.fo

Really useful app which saves me a lot of time manually updating my sites. Their support, if you'll ever need it, is the best.

Perfumea

Excellent app, and most of all excellent support.
When others told me that there is no possibility to connect my store with wholesaler warehouse, or when they wanted to charge me 600+ Euros, Stock Sync team just in few days have made totally new connection and made my syncing possible.

So, long story short, app recommended for everyone with small and big catalogues.
Once again, great support!!!

Dejan

Perfumea

yeehawcowboy

great app! strongly recommended.. They answer every question.. thank you so much!i ue it for inventory update only.. but you can do a lot with it!