Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

lastikdiyari

We have 2 shopify stores and we use this app for both of them. It is very practical, easy to setup and even if you have an issue in mapping fields etc, the team is super responsive and very helpful. I find the pricing to be quite fair as well. It definitely saved a lot of time and resources for us, thank you Stock Sync

May 18, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review!

London Fashion Warehouse

support is rubbish ,very frustrating and I wonder if I m dealing with ghost that can not provide a contact where I can speak to them for help, it been long trying to get this work .can any one here tell me how they manage to get theirs working as support seem to not even know about the app and re not wanting to speak over phone as its very hard to understand what he wrote in email

May 11, 2019

We have done our best with 45 replied between us. Your message has been specially handled by 3 persons, app developer, support guy, and product manager. We have been trying to tell the same message but couldn't get through. We are sorry that our app is not what you are looking for.

Back-A-Line

The app does what it says. We are using it to import ShipStation inventory into our Shopify store. Email support during pre-purchase and set-up was outstanding.

I Want to Jump.Com

This app is fantastic. No more overselling. I had an issue with a feed and i reached out to the support team. They responded with the hour fixed my feed issue and showed me what to do going forward. Highly recommend.

bedloves

Used it for the first time yesterday - and yes, I think it is going to save me HEAPS of time, and stop HEAPS of customer heartache. THANKYOU!!!

Belinda - www.bedloves.com.au

Cowboy Safes

NO MORE NEGATIVE REVIEWS... Best App, we've ever used! We have managed to update thousands of product inventories on a daily basis with a click of a button. Great tool to use when you are short on helpers. Raj can help you with setting up if you have any issues. Highly recommended from the Cowboy =) !

3 Barn Swallows

I used this app to update hundreds of product inventory. I got some problem with one of my feed and Raj has helped me to solve that. Support is excellent and speedy.

Decodap

Super tevreden met de support en de app, echt een aanrader om je voorraad up to date te houden. Precies wat wij nodig hebben.

Bathroom Vanity Warehouse

I used this app to update thousands of product inventory. My first update feed was a little confusing for me, but the support team was great in helping me get the first feed going. They were patient with answering my questions and from their help I am not able to confidently update my product pages efficiently. Highly recommend this app to help streamline updating product inventory.

Geek Market

Support is really awesome, Raj has really helped us a whole bunch with questions and answers. App works well looking forward to add more products to my store and save time to maintain all of my products.

Well done Stock Sync Team for an amazing app