Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Alt Lifestyle Adult Toy Store

This app saved me weeks of work and continues to save me hours daily! I would recommend contacting them if you have any questions when setting up, they are extremely helpful. 5 stars...

Connectionjewelry

i use this app and first i dont understand much about this and after i was find out it was the main good app that shoud had for the shop

booski360.store

thank you for everything you'll be dong for me iv been having these issues of data syncing my accounts #StockSync

Bicycle Warehouse

We couldn't run our website without StockSync. We're managing a number of feeds from vendors, all with various levels of sophistication, from a REST API to a manual upload of a CSV file. Like many, our industry has had historical disruptions to its supply chain in 2020. Using StockSync to adjust quantity rules, increase the frequency of feed updates and adding/removing products in a timely fashion has been key to navigating these uncertain times. Inventory mostly takes care of itself so we can focus on more pressing matters. Support has always been quick to respond and helpful.

Lifestyle Vitamins

This app allows me to keep my inventory updated automatically, which is a massive time saver. Support is quick and very helpful, I would recommend to any store wanting to save time and maintain accurate inventory levels.

Gut Gut

Stocksync promisses are great, however their servers are absolutely unreliable and rarely complete its tasks on time. Either uploading a file mannualy or via automatic feeds, it just takes a long time "processing" and sometimes it fails without completing the task. Not recommended for stores that need accuracy.

January 12, 2021

Hi there

We deeply apologize for the trouble you have faced as we did have a server issue 2 days ago. Our team has already fixed the issue, and Stock Sync is working as usual since.

We hope that you would give us another chance to make it up to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any troubles or problems that you encountered upon using Stock Sync. We will do our best to resolve it.

Kind regards,
Stock Sync team

Gear Fever

Fantastic App! Useful! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before. Recommend

Globalchocostore

Absolutely a great application! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling to maintain their inventory and more. Also the team are extremely professional and supportive. Thank you Stock Sync!

Allen Furniture

Stock Sync makes it easy to update and manage inventory from multiple suppliers. The main improvement I'd like to see is more detailed explainer videos to help setup the feeds. I had to search YouTube for more detailed instruction, but was able to figure it out and am happy with the service.

Farmacia ANCA

The app and the team is amazing! They helped us sync our website with our inventory which was very very helpful. Would highly recommend Stock Sync!