Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

The Luxe Home

We have been looking for an app like this for a while, finally we came across Stock Sync. Initially the app wasn't able to do quite what we needed it to however we contacted customer support and they managed to create exactly what we needed within the app within 48 hours. The customer service has been absolutely outstanding and the app itself is very easy to use. We would recommend this app to everyone looking to save time with stock feeds.

LEGACY85

This app really works well. If you need to import stock and then keep the feed updated, this is the app for you. It fits seamless with shopify stores which is important and enables you to control a lot of features.
Raj and his team offer a very timely and professional service.

Darkest Hour Apparel

I am currently needing their help big time and they are working well with me .
I will update this review if I don't have a good experience but so far so good.
Thank you for your help!

Gear Here

This app saves a lot of time didn't get the hang of it the 1st time but I have some invested some time to learn the ins and out very worth it

Ryocco Online

Easy and accurate tool! Highly recommended to manage your inventory! I used it to update my promo prices!

Tour & Ride

Best stock syncing app out there and I have tried others. Very easy to setup the feeds and it is very fast and efficient.

Smyrna Collections

Raj and his team are the stars. They have been extremely patient with our inquiries, questions, emails, assistance requests, and so on... They are always ready to help if they can. It has been 2 months now since we have started and everything went well during the preparation period. We will be having 600+ products updated early next week and we have no doubt that everything will be smooth and just fine. Well done Stock Sync!

SatisfyHer

I tried the app and I seems to work like I want so will do some more exploring and than proceed with a subscription

AZeShop AU

This apps is easy to use and is really convenient. Save a lot of time when updating stock and price!

ATM Outdoor Living

Great & simple app to use. Quick to set up feeds and keep them updated automatically. The customer support was friendly & helped with any issues we had.