Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Thomas & Green of Tokyo

Absolutely fantastic app that solved my inventory and dynamic pricing issues in one stroke. Highly recommended

shoppearlle

easy to use app, great customer services and support, provided detail and explained from a-z on the dot.

Adult Products In-Store

We are a wholesaler / distributor and have a number of customers / sites wanting to take advantage of our data feed with the rise in ecommerce during the Covid times. We don't want to be an IT resource centre for our customers so we have been looking for a reliable and easy to use solution.
Stock Sync seems to fit the bill.
We have created a setup \integration whitepaper that we now distribute to customers in need and the popularity is growing.

Thanks to Jor and his team

G-Shock Australia

App functions well and support team have fantastic service. We use it for all our brand stores. Highly recommend!

Todo2go

Excellent app, really versatile and user friendly. Also they offer great customer support. Highly recommended!

Rouleur Emporium

I've recently installed this app to manage dropship products in my otherwise conventional store. I've only tried it with Shopify to Shopify suppliers so far, but it's very capable. I'm hoping the process will be as easy with other platforms and manual uploads.

California Motorcycles

This app works very well with different feed formats, very easy to use and very powerful at the same time. The support is fabulous!

B Brave Clothing

5 STARS! This has helped us link all stock to our supplier, I wasn't sure how to change a rule, emailed support and got a super-fast and friendly reply explaining how to do it and if I wanted them to do it for me to save me time. I am really grateful for their support and this will save me as a business, HOURS every day, so we can focus on what we do best as a brand. A 14 day trial is massive, and we'd updated everything within a couple days, magic! One of those apps you didn't know you needed, and now can't live without! Amazing thank you! Work smart and get this app now.

Pruébatelo en tu casa

Great app!!! Easy to use after you get the hand of it. Also the team was very quick to respond, even customized a plan for us and it works perfectly!

FCS Australia

Great tool. The team were quick, friendly and easy to deal with. They were able to customise the feed settings to satisfy my unique requirements which has saved my team a heap of time. Recommended.