Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

4KVAPE 实体店之家

虽然前期有些困难,但是慢慢来会更好的
解决我目前最大的困难,我希望他可以更好的解决数据的传输问题,和库存更新,因为这个是我目前最关注的,防止超卖。更新的速度有点偏慢,不知道是什么情况。最好能尽快解决速度的问题

scentsnote

Saves a lot of time and energy. Easy to use in updating inventory. Thanks for the initiative. Great job.

Onsen

The team is extremely helpful and responds to all my questions. The app works great for managing my inventory as I have multiple large stock sheets from a few different suppliers. I couldn't ask for a better service to make my life easier!

Honeypot - Let's Get Naughty

Amazing app, I don't know what I would do with out it! The support team is fantastic, they helped me with every issue that I had, guiding me and teaching me. Also, they are very patient people and they answer in very short time any question you have, totally recommended !!!

Anita Gribbin Pharmacy

I am on a major learning curve and setting up Stock Sync was a little daunting at first, however thanks to the help provided by Stock Sync its all up and running now. There are some functions that I have still to learn but business can carry on as usual only now with greater efficiency. Its early days but this does seem to be the perfect tool for the job.
Having now spent some time with this system plus having to avail of the support provided, I am a very satisfied customer and would confidently recommend Stock Sync to anyone with a need for this sort of App

Wine Ninjas

We have stock coming form 3 suppliers. App allows us to prioritise the stock feeds (based on price or lead time) while still having backup suppliers in place. Brilliant

Maison Henry

The support team are very responsive and I have found them forthcoming with solutions. The app is working well for updating my stock levels - it does more as well.

סופר הום

very useful app, keeps my site inventory and pricing updated, reasonable price, also good for creating and importing new products

Don Beberon

I will be using the app for a SOAP connection with a vendor. I needed help from the support team to set it up - they replied really quick and found a solution for me. Overall my impression so far is great and I highly recommend!

Adult Toys by Annice

Fantastic customer service- look forward to syncing in the future with you. Easy to use and understand.