Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Mrpl2

Sync from google doc does not work. It has been 3 weeks since I wrote an email with the screen shots. No one has bothered to get back. Poor service!

Betovi Co

support is awesome, they have helped me fixed my mistakes..
this is the app you need to manage your inventory.
been using them form months, and works flawlessly
give them a chance. we use them to manage more than 3000 products

betovi-co.com

Quinis

Support was helpful, helped me with setting things up, app works just fine, saves me huge amount of time...Would recommend it.

Snowangelpac

Seems like it would be great, but support takes to long to get back to you and is not very clear in their response. After days of back and forth, I figured out the issue before they did.

Velespit

i am using the app for a year. It is really simple and work very good. And also very helpfull support. Thank you.

Pc Kingz Southafrica

Love it! Been using it for a while. Great syncing with my local suppliers in SA. Pretty user-friendly and affordable. It's a no brainer to automate your stock levels and updated price points. Plus these guys are really helpful if you need guidance (just the support is a bit slow!). Look.. we advise using it, you won't be sorry when they eventually reply! ;)

Dime Piece Clothing

great customer service! go above and beyond for customers. not able to find a way to use it as of yet...looking forward to using it eventually with my store and vendors!

Runit365 Home

Really a must have app in case you get 3rd party supplier. It saves me a lot fo time. It was not so clear that updates are part of a plan, and upload new products are part of another plan. Support answer my question very quickly and everything went clear and logical!

Best Buy Affordable

It is a wonderful app that has been very helpful

Student Spotlight

Very useful tool. saves me time to manually update inventory and pricing. Reasonable pricing as well. Would recommend to all.