Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Australian Gifts Online

Great App, easy to set up and start syncing feeds to make sure all inventory stock from Dropship suppliers is always correct.

A real time saver, highly recommended.

Mercatorgoods

this is a great app. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Wearebarn

Brilliant app, easy to use and with excellent support from the developers. I highly recommend.

Big Bar Shots

I had recently realized that my SKU's that started with a "zero" were not updating correctly. I notified the Stock Sync support team and they were able to fix the issue immediately. This app is great and really saves a lot of time.

Kwik Shop Ship

very good app for product inventory. but having trouble with importing new product.

Charmedstores

Best decision I made for my Shopify store. Saves a lot of time. Very prompt customer service, too.

This is my second review.
This app deserves more than 5 stars. Best app I have ever used in the app store. Ask anything and you get a reasonable response. If you sell on multiple marketplaces, they help you syncing your store with that, too. You don't need to go to anything else. And the customer service take their job very seriously.
Great app!

Ceceandme Co

WOW... My world just changed. Great app, took me a second to figure out, but so happy a found this app. I was about to pay a programmer to develop this for me. Thanks!

La La Trends

Our experience has been great. Simple clean design, and works quickly.

Divas Closet 2

This has saved me hours of work updating thousands of sku's. Support is top notch too.

Little Shop Of Miniatures

So happy to have this solution and the app people worked with me to ensure everything was working perfectly.