Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

RaverSwag

Excellent application to sync my vendor's inventory to my site and the support is wonderful. They really helped me out.

I am continuing to use this application - it is very helpful for my store to keep inventory current. Application Support is outstanding.

Maui Divers Jewelry

Been using this app for a while. Extremely reliable. But seriously the best part is their support. Very responsive and they quickly resolve the issue. Thank you!

Smart Home Living

Fantastic support and I'm thrilled to have found a well priced app that allows me to connect my store with multiple dropshippers.

Pay Later Store

Stock Sync is a must-have app if you manage over 1000 SKUs as we do. A+++ support. Can't fault these guys! Highly recommended.

BassiniBoutique.it

Grazie mille, è un ottima app. Ma quello che è importante, come per ogni cosa. Assistenza impeccabile, sono disponibilissimi, professionale e sono pronti per aiutarti e risolvere qualsiasi problema. Sono molto molto soddisfatta. Grazie di cuore a Jor. Consigliatissimo con cuore ❤️
Grazie per il collegamento feed Shopify - Aliexpress !!! Sono molto felice !!!

kitchen airflow

I needed a way to add products to my website in bulk quantities and Stock Sync was the easiest way to get it done. Stock Sync works and it saves major time and effort once you learn how to use it.

Coquinaria

It works perfectly not only for updating inventories or prices, but also other "qualitative" info like descriptions, categories, etc.

Stock Simple

Great app for synchronizing products with manufacturer updates. I was also able to make metafields out of some of the data from the manufacturer. They have great customer support as well - all my inquiries were responded to within a day.

Silver Jewelry Garden

This app has greatly increase my efficiency in keeping my product inventory up to date. It has saved me a lot of time from doing this manually. The customer support of this company is great! Thanks!

Icaruskitesurfshop

Great app to sync stock from different suppliers to specific locations. No Bugs to date. Needed some help with a special sync customer support fixed this in 12u.