Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Starving Jewelers

This app has been a HUGE lifesaver in helping me keep up with vendor feeds to update inventory and pricing! It also allows you to import products through a csv file without the hassle of having to use all the headers required by Shopify to import products using a csv file which saves me allot of time! I was having an issue getting a data feed set up with one of my vendors, and Jor went above and beyond to assist me with this! I have found this app to be beneficial and I would defiantly recommend trying it out!

Digital Factory Pty Ltd

Excellent app...allowed me to automate the import and update of thousands of products.
The service really stands out for me as Jor was patient and responded very quickly with solutions, which makes all the difference.

Ozzie Trampolines

The biggest time saver in my store, thank so much for an easy to use app! Well Done!!

Vinitop

Great program! Fast intuitive and above all great professionalism of technical support

Style Cosmetics

At first I thought I had made a mistake with app, that is until I contacted customer services, and they were more than helpful. I worked with them to solve a csv file import problem, and once we worked out the cause, they fixed it first thing the very next day, now I can import the csv files automatically without having to delete extra lines and add details to lines within the csv file.
Glad I stuck with it as importing without this app was a nightmare.

Wineseekernz

I am upgrading my rating to 5. The product is much more stable now and running timely. They also added back a feature that I was using that they had previously deprecated after I asked. Great service!

Groupe Orca

tres bonne application..permet de gagner bocoup de temps .. j adore

Maddiebelle

I had a problem with connecting Stock Sync to my dropbox. I had to e-mail Stock Sync, my problem was fixed within minutes.
And when I had more questions the guys were more than willing to help.
Amazing service.
Ann - maddiebellerugs.com.au

Guitarpusher

This is an amazing product and saves us a lot of time! Specifically, it doesn't only sync stocks, it also syncs other attributes like weight, price, description. And it has tons of connectivity options. We personally use google drive and it works very well. The best thing is that this has comprehensive logs where I can find items not found and items not yet in store, so no need for time consuming vlookups.

I hope you can add transfers to sync with purchase orders so we can also sync incoming stocks!

Cp Elite

These guys are excellent. They are fast to respond and are reliable in finding answers to difficult issues. I Highly recommend these guys!