Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Tec1

I have stock of 25.000 products.
I use stock sync every day to update price and stock level.
The support is excellent.
The app is excellent.

Thx
Bjorgvin Thor holm
Tecshop.is

Capture Your Action

Great basic inventory app. Support has been great, just a little lag time. Probably because they are based overseas. They have addressed any issue I've had quickly. I only needed the basic plan and it's worth every penny.

Geared2adventure

Great app and great customer service! Since we do not maintain a full inventory and dropship a lot of product, I am able to sync all of my vendors inventory with ours and use all of their different formats. And the support is awesome! They are always looking to improve. If you are looking for the app to do something it doesn't, they realize it is likely that someone else will want it too.

Shelford Bike Shop

I struggled to get it working myself but the suppport was helpful and got it going super quick. Thank you Stock Sync

Floatingbobber Com

Awesome, exactly what I was looking for and needed. Not the greatest directions in the 1st place, but got help from support on setting it up and it runs smoothly. Highly recommend

Inertia Computers

Absolutely fantastic - my store wouldn't function without this. Their support is fantastic and as a shop providing customer service in a similar manner, i admire it and their work ethic.

Saves me hours every day, Absolutely could not do without it. FTP isn't my thing and the help i received setting up was priceless. i'd vote it 6 stars if i could.

Theplayground

Great app for keeping inventory up to date. App support was very swift and helpful.

Sharifahtrd

This is a great app, just what my online store needed.

Madisonstyle

Great, app!! We have 2 physical locations plus our shopify store, and it's makes it so much easier and faster to sync the inventories. Can't believe shopify doesn't have this as a standard feature. Would recommend this to anyone.

Mdi Carbon Fiber

Does everything those fancy other places do for cheap and way better. This is a simple app that does everything it says it does. and pretty well. Love the integration with google docs to sync inventory