Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Geared2adventure

Great app and great customer service! Since we do not maintain a full inventory and dropship a lot of product, I am able to sync all of my vendors inventory with ours and use all of their different formats. And the support is awesome! They are always looking to improve. If you are looking for the app to do something it doesn't, they realize it is likely that someone else will want it too.

Shelford Bike Shop

I struggled to get it working myself but the suppport was helpful and got it going super quick. Thank you Stock Sync

Floatingbobber Com

Awesome, exactly what I was looking for and needed. Not the greatest directions in the 1st place, but got help from support on setting it up and it runs smoothly. Highly recommend

Inertia Computers

Absolutely fantastic - my store wouldn't function without this. Their support is fantastic and as a shop providing customer service in a similar manner, i admire it and their work ethic.

Saves me hours every day, Absolutely could not do without it. FTP isn't my thing and the help i received setting up was priceless. i'd vote it 6 stars if i could.

Theplayground

Great app for keeping inventory up to date. App support was very swift and helpful.

Sharifahtrd

This is a great app, just what my online store needed.

Madisonstyle

Great, app!! We have 2 physical locations plus our shopify store, and it's makes it so much easier and faster to sync the inventories. Can't believe shopify doesn't have this as a standard feature. Would recommend this to anyone.

Mdi Carbon Fiber

Does everything those fancy other places do for cheap and way better. This is a simple app that does everything it says it does. and pretty well. Love the integration with google docs to sync inventory

Simplebabynecessities

This is a great app for managing drop ship vendor inventory. FTP, google Drive, manual import file it takes them all. service has been very quick and effective. excellent app I highly recommend it.

Nfl Gifts

So far so good! I actually have two Shopify stores and I'm trying this app on both. The set up is extremely easy and when I did have a question the support team handled it very promptly! Do NOT waste your time manually dealing w/ inventory when there is an app this inexpensive and easy to use. Also, you can configure w/ multiple stores! Stock sync is soooo worth it!