Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Home on the Swan

Great little app for a syncing inventory. We have used a few and this has met all requirements. www.homeontheswan.com.au

Cart Part Superstore

We use this app to sync inventory from our retail store's online inventory app to our shopify store and find it to be the most suitable of all similar apps for our needs. They are frequently adding new features and improving existing ones. Customer service is excellent.

Total Brands

Very good app in terms of syncyng stocks, prices and even products directly from supplier source. Fast support

Books2Door

Automating stock updates multiple times a day ie easy with stock sync. Support is helpful as well. thank you

Olivia's

I've used Stocksync for over a year now, I've never had a problem (unless my setting were wrong), customer support is fast and deliver additional features when required, can't fault this app.

Graz Oval

Great app. Very powerful and can do a lot of things. The support docs is helpful and very extensive.

GRACEiousliving.com

Thank you Raz (and Stock Sync team!) Your app has saved me HOURS of manually updating our Shopify site! With two brick and mortar stores and Shopify website (with different POS systems), your app is exactly what I was looking for.. I was manually adjusting quantities/prices etc. daily, not it's done in the blink of an eye! I'm not too tech savvy and was so appreciative of the quick/thorough response from Stock Sync as I learned their process. I ask a lot of questions and they answered each one (while allowing me to learn how their app worked!). Thank you!!!

Gaby Style & Passion

Stock Sync has been helpful to save me tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

The Home Accessories Company

We use this app to update our inventory using batch update and SKU on a spreadsheet. It's very easy to use and work most of the time. I there's an issue, the support basically answer straight away. We will keep using it

East Shore Modern Home Furnishings

Stock Sync has been a life saver! Before, I had to manually update my inventory, which was a very daunting and time consuming task since my store has well over 8,000 SKUs and constantly adding more. My vendor updates their inventory every 4 hours, and I couldn't keep up. I lost many sales due to inaccurate counts. Now with the automatic retrieval feature my inventory stays up to date and accurate. No more missed sales or customers ordering backordered products.