Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Cats and Servants

I used the app to update inventory and synchronize the stock between supplier and my shop. I like the app even better is the customer service who supported me setting everything up in no time!

FiniSport

Sono rimasta molto colpita da questa App. La uso per sincronizzare le giacenze di magazzino dei negozi fisici con il negozio online: all'inizio ho fatto fatica a impostare il lavoro, ma ho scritto all'assistenza e oltre ad avermi spiegato dove stessi sbagliando, mi hanno impostato loro bene il file per un corretto funzionamento. Ho provato diverse App e questo è finalmente il primo che risponde alle mie esigenze e il team è stato molto disponibile e reattivo.

bajabazaar

Really supportive and quick help. Made it a breeze to set up my feed and get my store connected to my inventory feed.

lily & onyx

After testing out a few apps to automate inventory updates from our drop ship suppliers Stock Sync was by far the best solution for us. While I did have some difficulties initially their customer service team went above and beyond to assist me with my set up. I highly recommend!

Abi Grace Interiors

I used the help team to set up my stock feeds, they were very helpful and !walked me through the process until I was comfortable that I was set up correctly, thanks

LingerieBrat

Three days and no response from support. 1st support question was answered in about 12 hours, 2nd is in limbo and we cannot get our products straightened out until they respond. Very frustrating! UPDATE: Just responded after 4 days, but still can't get resolved, saw support ran an import session at 9:30am this morning, its now 7:30 PM, and did not get an update. I'll re-rate the support, but waiting for resolution. UPDATE: they say they completed the modifications and ran the products again, but still plagued with duplicates. No way to reach them thus far (Monday no less). Not Happy with the support for this App at all!

August 16, 2020

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. We understand the products added wasn't group into variants. It is mainly an issue on setting up or the feed don't a variant group key identified the product. We will review the feed data as requested and get back to you as soon as possible.

Dee’s Homeware

This is my favourite shopify app yet, really easy to use and super quick it saves me so much time. Well worth the subscription price. The support is good to if you have any questions.

Uhren-Schmuckladen

After initial problems with the CSV, everything has now worked. The team tried very hard. What is not so nice are the long waiting times. But if that is improved, everything is fine

Kate Newington Interiors

This app is brilliant. It has saved me hours and hours of time already and I have peace of mind that I won't be selling things that are out of stock because I didn't get a chance to manually stock check. The support I have received has also been terrific. Thank you.

Universe Rugs

I can't stress enough how convenient and advanced this app is. It has helped me not only update thousands of inventory but also upload products in the right format. Their packages are priced reasonably.