Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

GIVEMEPLUR

I seriously love this app. Running a small business alone is not easy and very time consuming so not having to worry about whether a product is in stock or not really helps me sleep at night. The only thing I suggest is contacting the customer support directly because its a lot quicker that way.

The Nifty Decor

Amazing app. It took all the anxiety out of updating the inventory manually and risk overselling items that were out of stock. Now with just a push of a button it all syncs across all channels. You guys are god sent. Best of luck. Highly recommend.

CSYSTEM REINOSA | Tienda de Informática Online en España

Great product and great after-sales service. They have helped me in customizing the application. Thank you!

cherienaomi

Very responsive support, very reasonable pricing for very capable app. 5 stars easily. User interface is very easy to understand also .

bedrooms & dining.co.uk

We have in excess of 4000 skus that require updating daily, this app saves me a lot of time and support is really good.

tendances-styles-deco.fr

Simple, intelligent and very useful. I saved hours of work... All I have to do is program a batch every night.

Appleseed Primitives

This app is one of the most used and favorite tools for our store. It makes inventory updates quick and automated. When you need support the team is quick to respond and help. 5 Stars!

Good Rotations

This is a very comprehensive app that enabled us to solve some sync problems and make better us of our Shopify store. And, wonderful prompt support! A+

Makarthy

5 minutes of easy setup and you can stop worrying about inventory forever! Furthermore, the support team would answer quickly all your questions and solve any problem you have. This is the real deal guys, don't miss it

Plezierhoek

I tried this app for synchronization between my webstore and my dropshipper. I needed an API connection between my shop and the supplier, I didn't have enough knowledge how to do that so I asked the support team, they helped me of course! I was very nice surprised that everything worked perfect. The support team is amazing and always ready to help, in no time. I strongly recommend StockSync!