Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

The Vanity Authority

The customer support team is always available to help when I have issues with setting up new feed details. Thanks Raj!

Shopping4Africa

The App is working just fine, it may take some understanding for people who are not very tech savvy.
The Support we received was exceptional and we wish to thank Raj for assisting us through a few sessions to help us get where we needed to be.
We are now 98% there with real-time stock levels linked to our Supplier. Great work and thank you Raj!

Jena Nábytek

Powerfull, easy to setup and use app, which saved me plenty of time with inventory sync between shopify and SAP ECC.
It would be nice to have similar app for order status update (from SAP to shopify).
If I can have one suggestion for improvement - I miss possibility of planning periodical feed launching to start at exact time, f.i. start at 10:30 and repeat every six hours in half hour (this is because in my case the feed should follow up some SAP jobs).

Beds At Home

I can't thank the customer service enough for all the work they've done. I work with a couple of suppliers and every one of them has a different feed and system so it was quite hard for me to manage the feeds but the team always pulled through and helped me with all my queries.
And yes, the app is amazing!!!!

Harmony Ohana

I used this app to help me import all my products delivered by my drop shipper. Across URL I have on my online store all products effortlessly. I recommend this app for everyone.

Posh Lounge

I can't believe I have waited so long to find this app - super easy to update stock and remove discontinued lines - love it!

Ik Hout ervan.

Well helped, quickly clear and practical tip that you can use. very nice thank you..................

CasabiancaFurniture

Easy!!! Amazing Quick and it Works lol.. Working with any new application is always scary but this was truly straightforward.

Bigaloo Lingerie

I use this app to update my Products stock from 2 different Suppliers. It is a simple to use, almost plug´n play sort of app. You need to define what you want to update from your feed, it is a little bit more time at the first but once you "set up" your feed it runs by it self. The stock update process for me is solved with this app, and I can use the "extra time" now for other things that need to be done. And what I saw from monthly fee, it is a bargain in comparison how much time you can save with it!

lalahome.co.uk

Amazing straight forward app. Saves hours of work! Different supplier product list file types are as easy as eachother and complete in minutes!