Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

GRACEiousliving.com

Thank you Raz (and Stock Sync team!) Your app has saved me HOURS of manually updating our Shopify site! With two brick and mortar stores and Shopify website (with different POS systems), your app is exactly what I was looking for.. I was manually adjusting quantities/prices etc. daily, not it's done in the blink of an eye! I'm not too tech savvy and was so appreciative of the quick/thorough response from Stock Sync as I learned their process. I ask a lot of questions and they answered each one (while allowing me to learn how their app worked!). Thank you!!!

The Home Accessories Company

We use this app to update our inventory using batch update and SKU on a spreadsheet. It's very easy to use and work most of the time. I there's an issue, the support basically answer straight away. We will keep using it

East Shore Modern Home Furnishings

Stock Sync has been a life saver! Before, I had to manually update my inventory, which was a very daunting and time consuming task since my store has well over 8,000 SKUs and constantly adding more. My vendor updates their inventory every 4 hours, and I couldn't keep up. I lost many sales due to inaccurate counts. Now with the automatic retrieval feature my inventory stays up to date and accurate. No more missed sales or customers ordering backordered products.

Intimatly

The best app to synchronize your products with your supplier. I am very happy with the service and customer support.

Ascent Home

What surprised me is that it offers custimization services. Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

Purple Acorn Canvases

Great for 3rd party XML imports! Only using it now for the first time, will update after import has been done

Bare Modern

This app saves so much time. I use to update inventory manually because i thought that was the only way to do it

Hofstra & Wagner

Really like the app and the people behind it. Has helped us a lot in keeping track of our inventory from different suppliers. 5/5!

Limpopo.eu

Really good app if you have many supplier feeds, works great! Support team help me each day, sometimes add unique features what I need to update special feeds :) Thanks team!

Concetto è

Most useful app ever. Best support (quick and nice people are working there!).
Even if the type of task required to this app is not the easiest , well the app is making it pretty easy for a profane like me. If you know how to work properly with a excel file then you will maximize the possibility of the app. Thank you!