Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Mountain Leathers

This app is a game changer for my business, I no longer have to panic when i receive a large order wondering if my inventory numbers are in line with my suppliers availability. It does everything i hoped for!
I am a smart cookie but when it comes to mapping etc I am out of my realm, the customer support I received from Stock Sync is the absolute best. Raj spent several days emailing with me, setting up my feeds and listening to my many questions.
I would recommend this app to everyone!

Pushbikes

Wish I had learnt this app a long time ago. I've been download and uploading Shopify files for too long. Stock Sync is life changing.

Cuisipro

Very helpful tool, saves lot of time to manage inventory every day. Extraordinary support and quick response from the developers.

Modum Fashion Store

This app works great and it is easy to manage your products. Also customer service is very helpful and fast.

bifp-hygial

This app work and it's pretty easy to setup even for no-developper ! Great & fast support, they helped me to setup my feed

awrora

I really like the app it is very easy to work I only advise a magician try the app and I think you will like it

Shake It Up Music

Awesome app! Service is A+. We had a small issue and tech support fixed it within a few hours! Very useful.

Aussie Bulk Discounting

Excellent App and Support Staff!
App works incredibly well at a value for money Price. Can trust it to do what they say it can do. Well done!

Reptiles Lounge

Excellent app - makes it easy to handle over 1000 SKUs at ReptilesLounge.com. We love the customer support as well!

Oscar and Kitty

Very helpful support team that make the setup proses much easier. Great app that keeps our stock up to date