Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Ceceandme Co

WOW... My world just changed. Great app, took me a second to figure out, but so happy a found this app. I was about to pay a programmer to develop this for me. Thanks!

La La Trends

Our experience has been great. Simple clean design, and works quickly.

Divas Closet 2

This has saved me hours of work updating thousands of sku's. Support is top notch too.

Little Shop Of Miniatures

So happy to have this solution and the app people worked with me to ensure everything was working perfectly.

Leisuresports

can't update inventory unless you have price and my manufacturers spreadsheet inventory report doesn't have price, so this is very complicated and can't use the app.

Just Furniture Master

Great, app and great service, thanks!

Discreet Toybox

Great App for any business' that have multiple inventory providers. Highly recommend.

Rolledrugs

Amazing app, support team responds very quickly and always addresses issues and even implements new features on request! The app synchronizes inventory as promised, and does it very well. I have two subscriptions of this app, so I would like to see a discount for users with multiple stores, but otherwise it's great!

Tulsa Body Jewelry

Stock Sync solved a huge problem for us and was the only affordable solution for keeping a massive inventory like ours up to date!

Lfancyelite

Bad support I have ever experienced, they took money for nothing. I have tried a lot with support. Nontheless, they were incompetent and going through endless loops with no help at all, probably they know for sure that they are not that good and that is why they ask for 5 stars before you use the app

Inspite of subscription fees that I paid throgh shopify, when I press on update now for the feeds, i get a message telling me that trial expired. This is a highjacking act