Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Beds At Home

I can't thank the customer service enough for all the work they've done. I work with a couple of suppliers and every one of them has a different feed and system so it was quite hard for me to manage the feeds but the team always pulled through and helped me with all my queries.
And yes, the app is amazing!!!!

Harmony Ohana

I used this app to help me import all my products delivered by my drop shipper. Across URL I have on my online store all products effortlessly. I recommend this app for everyone.

Posh Lounge

I can't believe I have waited so long to find this app - super easy to update stock and remove discontinued lines - love it!

Ik Hout ervan.

Well helped, quickly clear and practical tip that you can use. very nice thank you..................

CasabiancaFurniture

Easy!!! Amazing Quick and it Works lol.. Working with any new application is always scary but this was truly straightforward.

Bigaloo Lingerie

I use this app to update my Products stock from 2 different Suppliers. It is a simple to use, almost plug´n play sort of app. You need to define what you want to update from your feed, it is a little bit more time at the first but once you "set up" your feed it runs by it self. The stock update process for me is solved with this app, and I can use the "extra time" now for other things that need to be done. And what I saw from monthly fee, it is a bargain in comparison how much time you can save with it!

lalahome.co.uk

Amazing straight forward app. Saves hours of work! Different supplier product list file types are as easy as eachother and complete in minutes!

Pierre Francis

It was not a short way to setup everything but we are finally have this 100% working. The app does it job for my store I must say it's one of essential apps for any store.... Good credit for support team too as without their help it was impossible for me to make it running www.PierreFrancis.co.uk

Family Halloween Store

Hinestly the best customer service I have come across on the App Store. Not only did they help me integrate with my store, but they aso did some custom dev in 3 days. I have never received such good service, credit to the team!!!

Sprocket & Gear

We have used this app for 3 months now and are so impressed.
It just works and when we have issues the support team are always able to help quickly.
Highly recommend it