Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Grandfather Time Clocks

After a confusing first day or 2 figuring out the platform and with some help from the customer service team, this app now helps me keep all of my inventory up to date with maybe 30 minutes a month or so max when it used to take days to get everything updated. This app has saved me and the company so much time it's crazy. Highly recommended for stores with a large inventory!

SOLO ECOS S.L.

Stock Sync is a great tool that allows our product providers to update their stock directly into our shop. This saves us tons of time and energy and allows us to concentrate on the most important parts of our business. If you add a first class support to it as it is the case, nothing can go wrong.

Glamour Stockings

I just started using this App and I am simply BLOWN AWAY BY THE HIGH LEVEL OF SUPPORT AND CLIENT CARE these guys have been providing. They have made me feel very welcome and have set everything up so easily for such a novice! Do not hesitate in trying this APP. 5*****

MMA Store Peru

I am using the app to sync my external inventory system with Shopify and works well! The team help me to configurate the app, the service is excelent , I definetly recommed it!

Allissias Attic & Vintage French Style

Took a little while to make this app work / confusion in settings. Was about to give up. But luckily eventually saved by very helpful customer service.
So far happy but need to do more with the app to get the full use.

Osswald

Fast and competent support. App is working fine. Many options too choose and compatible with many feed files.

OnTheRoad.shop

The app works fine without any problems.
The configuration is simple, for more complex operations the assistance service is always ready and fast.

IMEX Shop

真的是非常好用,上传产品,更新产品,删除产品都非常方便.
就算是设置错误,上传了错误的内容,也可以一键还原,数据安全也可以保证.
客服反应快,态度也不错.
可以推荐,比shopify自带的产品导入好用多了.

4trade

I'm happy with this service. A GUI interface to select products from feeds will be appreciated. A lot job saved with this app. i hope you will update with new options soon.
The customer service is very professional and available to fix my issues.
Very Thankyou

elleCee Jewelry

Great back up support - the team modified an existing feed to make it work for my store - lots of communication back and forward to understand what I needed, and they made it work perfectly. Thanks so much guys :)