Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Eglis

We didn't want to change our POS system in our store just yet. So when we went with Shopify for our webstore, we were thrilled to find Stock Sync. It enables us to keep are stock online up to date and it can even do it all automatically every evening (or whenever I want to).
Excellent app and great service. Thank you Stock Sync.

TeeShoppen

Works like a charm! Had a few getting started issues, but got speedy replies from their support. Now a very happy user :-)

Suecos® España

Great app! Works perfectly and makes it easy to synchronize your stock in your warehouse. Jor helped us with the setup and with our requests for desynchronize some SKUs. We only can say good things about this app and the support team!

Krieger Direct

These guys are going a long way to fill in the gaps in shopify's inventory management. Very easy update manually in multiple varieties. By doing a little back side integration you can get automatic (nearly) real time 2 way event driven inventory updates.

United Bike Co

Great app. Saves tons of time, easy to set up and flexible with the updating process. Support is fast and efficient (not that you will need it much!) Highly recommended.

Kybun

Top Notch.
Saves hours of work in updating stock, not to mention human errors.
The added flexibility in using barcodes and not only SKU puts it above and beyond other apps.
Quick setup that can use multiple sources and schedules stock updates - fire & forget.

Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre

Great support and the app works perfectly. We were using EcommHub before but the prices became unreasonalble for whet we need. Stock Sync fit the bill at a the perfect price.

bestbuyaffordable.com

Magical! this is how best I can say this app works. It does what it say. Work for me perfectly and save me a lots of money and embarrassment. Thank you sooooooooooooo much!
I give this app 100% God bless your wonderful team.

Perfectly Passionate Lingerie

I had trouble making this work for me as my data feed has a traffic light system, but an email to ask for help was quickly answered and Jor tweaked something for me and it all worked.

Since then, given the complicated way the my data feed is made up from my supplier, it has been a bit tricky here and there but Jor has been there every step of the way to help and advise.

Would totally recommend this app offered by this company - their customer service is excellent.

Ron Bennett Menswear

Best inventory import APP on Shopify!!! Amazing service from Jor and the team. Saved me hours of time. Highly recommended. 5 stars