Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Industrial Supplies Uk

The best app I have used yet. They couldn't really have designed this any better. I had to get them to help with setting up a couple of syncs as my technical knowledge is very limited but they did it all for me. First class!

Comprasmax

This is an edit of a previous review. When we first installed the app, it worked great and we've always been happy with it. However, as our needs have grown, we've realized that support from Stock Sync is truly phenomenal and they even accommodated a feature that we'd been requesting. Thanks Jor and team!

Intimatest

Great app! Good support

It saves us a lot of time.

Lussuria Eu

Very good app and great support.

Anshulbijoux

The New Version launched in October 2018 is superb. The App is performing very well now. Thanks

Powerful and very useful app. Customer service is extra ordinarily good.

Gold Film Gear

Most of our products on our site are based on the US Dollar price, but we want to sell in South African Rand and have that be our store's currency. Stock Sync allows me to update all of my products' price every hour based on the current USD -> ZAR rate utilizing the Google Sheets integration. Truly the Wizard being the curtain that makes our store.

The Crystal Cove

This app works perfectly for my store by uploading an excel file and saves so much time it is really one of the best apps i have chosen and it seems very reliable. I would certainly recommend giving this a try plus it is so easy to install so great if you don't know how to or don't want to fuss with code. Overall a great app for a great price that saves time and effort by automating your stock check freeing you up to do other things

Finnegans Toys Gifts

This really works. Once you get it set up! Be patient if you are in a different time zone, because Jor and his team will be patient with you. :)

Dentala

Great product - very nice new interface - loads of functionality - thoroughly recommend it! An API that will integrate Google Spreadsheets with a shopping cart - finally! Bye bye Magento! I recommend using Stock Sync!

Svs Powersports

The app just does not work. Does not do what it says, tried several times, no errors, just doesn't do anything. RIP OFF!