Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Yvonne Kone

A little tricky on the set up, but super quick and helpful support system! So far so great :)

Virivkynafukovaci

Great app and great support ! Reccomend

Libelula Vesela

I started using Stock Sync in November last year when we relaunched our store www.libelula-vesela.ro on Shopify platform. Since then we had no major issues and, if any, were solved instantly. You can have almost any kind of information sources and Stock Sync will deal with it. The type of information you can update and the various rules created in order to deal with is more than enough for me to perform manual and/or automatic updates. As we are growing pretty fast we can only appreciate the gradual and fair pricing policy of Stock Sync. So, i strongly recommend Stock Sync for any shop who wants to keep in line with its suppliers stock information.

Trevacy Outdoors

I agree, Jor was a pleasure to work with. Their response time is fast and they fixed a user error that I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. So far the app is working great and saving me a massive amount of time that I was spending before updating inventory. Their pricing is reasonable. I only wish that I had found them sooner!

Prima Perfume

Great customer support from Jor! This app has saved me so much stress and time!!

The Cargo House

Great time saver, I love the app and the support is very helpful and quick. I could not operate this store without an app like this. There are more like it, but not as affordable that I have found.

Shabbychicdecor Com

Folks - if you are looking for a inventory sync, simple to use and cost effective, this is it. For ShabbyChicDecor we needed to sync our manufacture's inventory with to our website as we drop ship. Our manufacture provided us a FTP to the inventory file. Stock Sync made it simple with a one time login to the FTP server, then mapping the appropriate columns to match SKU and QTY. Its that simple.

Fitnessgearusa

good for supplements . Works well. Highly recommend

Econscious

It just works. [Well, I did have a little help from their excellent support team].

Fashiongallerystore

I am very satisfied with this plugin for shopify. I am using for keeping ebay listings in sync with shopify and application is doing a great job to accomplish this goal. Excellent customer support - Jor worked with me closely through many issues I was having originally and even deployed a patch to resolve the issues on the fly. All i can say they are incredible and listen to users needs and take it very seriously. I am glad that I chose this application over many other out there that didn't meet my needs. Price is very affordable as well! I give this application 5+ star and look forward helping to make small improvements that would make it best plugin out there to keep your inventory in sync.