Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Rug Emporium

This app usually just works and saves me a lot of time.

The few times I've had a problem they have responded quickly and explained how to fix it, usually, it has been a setting I've done incorrectly,

EntreAmis

best app and best support quick response and help you
thanks from italy
very simple to use gooodddd

Helloshop26

Very good softwar, outstanding support!!! We sked for a new feature the make it the same day, We thank you a lot!

ArdentLingerie

OK So yesterday (some of you might have seen it) I wrote a fairly scathing review on this app, and how it doesn't do what it says on the tin, But, I have had to do a complete 180 on that review and promptly deleted.

When the guys @ StockSync saw my review over night (UK TZ here) they sent me probably 2 or 3 emails with questions, and ideas, it was seen that there had been a change in format from my suppliers feed that was causing their software to glytch, their software guys quickly re-wrote the feed and bingo up and working .
through out today i have been testing it and still had issues, but they were always VERY VERY quick to respond to my questions, and as of about 30 minutes ago all my products are now live in store, Yes i still have some issues but thats more to do with my supplier and their titles but this is something i can work and no issue from StockSync.

So i have no doubt to recommend this , and dont do what i did and whine about the software, contact their support they have been fantastic with me (which is more than can be said for a similar app that hasn't even responded to a direct question 48hours after asking)
So defo 5* from me, and have no fears when you use this software, now im off to buy a monthly sub from them.

Thanks guys :D

The Green Corner

We especially value the fast and compentent support in the few cases of help we needed. Now we could with your help configure the upload of the products to an FTP and so we could automatice to detect inconsistence between our ERP and Shopify.
Thanks a lot for your effort

system support

Silverstick

Will make a big difference to the amount of time saved in manually updating Xero and Shopify. Helpful advisors made it a smooth process in getting this up and running.

March 19, 2020

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you the service that you requested. And now Stock Sync is able to perform automated updates from Xero to Shopify.

Garage/Velos-Motos Allemann

I really like this app! Easy to use and great support! Thank you guys! The app simplifies everything for us.

March 18, 2020

We really like you too and thank you for the review. That's what Stock Sync does the best. It simplifies even the most tedious task.

HomelyCraftUK

Great customer service and handy app at a very good price!
Had an issue with a feed and the team was happy to smash through it.
thanks

March 18, 2020

We are overjoyed with the review until the stock market is crashing. We hope that we can still be able to provide you with the best service and app.

Woohoobox RU

Thanks for the amazing app.

We can adding 7000+ variation and sencronize stock greatfuly.

As long as we have a store, we will continue to work with stock sync.

March 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that everything is working great for you. We hope that you continue to grow and Stock Sync is still able to cater all your needs.

truimpact

The app works, it is a bit slow but it works. We had a few misunderstandings with support at first, but after that it worked out very well. The app is really helpful!

February 29, 2020

We glad that we got the issue resolved quickly for you. Something the import process is slow because it needs to import over 12,000 products and images. Usually, images import required a longer time because it needs to upload to Shopify and get process too.