Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

My Deluxe Gifts

My experience has been horrible! I couldn't understand their instructions to add any feeds or make any adjustments so their support team did it for me. Then, I had to update my feeds after I found out they hadn't been working for 2 months due to the fact I was supposedly on a trial period, but I didn't receive any notifications to let me know! Once I paid for the level of service I needed, which was confusing so I was charged 4 times in a matter of hours, but they said I had to contact Shopify for that...Anyway, I ran the feeds to update only to realize that one of the feeds was set up as Cost/Quantity, which ERASED ALL OF MY RETAIL PRICES on my products and changed them to Wholesale. So, of course, I lost revenue since customers bought the items at wholesale! I notified, their support team, which takes about half a day to answer or longer, so it's not within a couple of hours as advertised! They said they fixed it, but upon checking, no they didn't...So now, I'm still waiting for them to fix it back to the correct retail price..... In the meantime, all those products had to be removed from my website. This is not like other Apps where you just answer the questions: What is your mark-up? You input the number and it's done. With this app you need to have more experience with coding or it will frustrate you! However, their support team set everything up for me, but the sad thing is the end result was NOT what it should have been! I don't recommend it and the only reason I'm not removing it at this time is because one of my current vendors uses it and nothing else, so I'm stuck until I decide to part ways with my vendor. They get 2 stars for their support team! Update: 12/5/20...They fixed the issue after a few more tries and my feeds are now working properly. I have also reloaded all my products after several hours of work, lost revenue, and clients. They have asked me a couple of times to update the 2 Stars I gave them on my review due to the fact they finally fixed the issue as they have been in business for 5 years with 5 stars and their team's current low morale as they want to end the year on a positive note..... While I can understand how my review may impact them, if I change the stars and my review that would be deceptive and not a true reflection of my experience with them. Additionally, their request is offensive due to their lack of consideration to the impact it had on my business and my team's morale. We had to spend many unnecessary hours to reload all our products and double check pricing in addition to what I already captured in my review. Everyone's experience is different, but this was mine.

December 4, 2020

We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you had. We understand that was some miss align of expectations and communications of what Stock Sync can do and how our support team handles your inquiry. Yes, we understand Stock Sync might require some understanding before it can bring great benefits to your store. Stock Sync is designed for a wide range of usage we will continually improve the app and improve our support to educate and guide our users to run a successful store.

Boldig Home

I did not really figured out fast enough how to set up an FTP server connection. This says more about me than it does about the app though. With the help of customer service, I was able to enjoy the full potential of the app in no time!

Lair's Hallmark

Since we are mainly a brick and mortar store with an independent POS system, Stock Sync does a great job of helping keep our website quantities up to date. And, it is SO easy to set up and use.

Rugs Aura

Great customer service, quick to respond and very easy to communicate with. Solves all of my issues within hours. Highly recommend!

My Breeches | Pikeur

A really great and efficient app! Works a lot better than other similar ones I tried before. The support team are extremely helpful and quick at responding.

Lucky13apparel

The Stock Sync app works perfectly with our ERP system and keeps things running smoothly. The support team has been there and handled any of our challenges quickly and efficiently. A++

The Luxe Home

We have been looking for an app like this for a while, finally we came across Stock Sync. Initially the app wasn't able to do quite what we needed it to however we contacted customer support and they managed to create exactly what we needed within the app within 48 hours. The customer service has been absolutely outstanding and the app itself is very easy to use. We would recommend this app to everyone looking to save time with stock feeds.

LEGACY85

This app really works well. If you need to import stock and then keep the feed updated, this is the app for you. It fits seamless with shopify stores which is important and enables you to control a lot of features.
Raj and his team offer a very timely and professional service.

Darkest Hour Apparel

I am currently needing their help big time and they are working well with me .
I will update this review if I don't have a good experience but so far so good.
Thank you for your help!

TU beauty store

This app charge me 6months without se used it, please refund My money................................

November 22, 2020

Shopify billing team can help refund the money. Stock Sync app has no way to activate a billing without the store owner's approval. But no worries, if you reach us at support@stock-sync.com we will guide you on how to get back your money.