Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Hellste-Leuchte - Die richtige Lampe für Ihr Zuhause

Great App, it works perfect with all our manufactures and also the support team did an awesome job and helped me quickly. Thank you Raj :)

Chiarawear

The app is amazing. I am using a custom feed via REST API to get and update the products. I have had some troubles with setup, however, the support team helped me faster than I expected!

The Brandster

Awesome App and great support team! Assisted us to setup & manage a lot of custom setups. Will surely recommend others to give it a go and see this App in action by yourself!

shopweworewhat

Stock Sync is an awesome inventory management app. We were able to connect it with our ERP system seamlessly and update inventory every half hour. If there ever is an issue (which is not often), we email support and they get back to us so quickly and they're SO helpful. Highly recommend!

RackUp+Go

They have been very responsive and helpful, even to customizations. I had one issue with updates being queued for an extender period, but that was not their fault. AWS was down that day, and affected anyone who uses it. Even still, they were responsive and helpful in getting it back up and running. Highly recommended!

Klikel

The app works very well and efficiently easy setup, most of all great communication with them. As they designed the plan exactly for what i need.

Lumbuck

This app helps me a lot! I also would like to mention that the support is awesome! Very quick and high quality respons!

Zebra Vegan Shop

This App is great ! Do not hesitate to use it !
The assistance team is very professional and supportive. I asked for help and they gave an quick answer, they are doing a good job helping until the problem is totally solved ! Thanks Stock Sync !

Houux

If you like wasting time this app isn't for you. If you like saving time and don't fancy spending hours a day stock keeping then you need this in your life. Best on the market hands down

Island Cycle

The app is great, works as we expected and the people in support is probably one of my best experience ever, pretty responsive and very, very useful. we totally recommend the app and the team behind. WELL DONE!