Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Pro Spec

My feeds keep stopping somehow, causing items that are sold out to not update. A major problem, obviously. I never changed the settings after starting the feed, yet they continue to have this problem. App worked fine for years, so Im not sure what the issue is. The last 2 months have been really awful though.

Nityangistore

Fast customer response and very flexible. Been using this service for some time now and very happy. thank you.

Outdoorking

Works well with my supplier's XML inventory feed. Very helpful support as well.

Babysupermarket

Awesome product. Does the job.

Rugs Of Beauty

Super useful app. Wonderful support too. Highly recommended.

Old School Beauly

This has been an absolute godsend. With a brick & mortar store with over 10,000 product lines this allows us to keep our website updated with price changes and stock levels in a quick and efficient manner. Very impressed.
www.OldSchoolBeauly.com

Random Swag

A must have app for anyone who uses drop shippers

Artsuncommon

I had a minor technical issue setting up my feed but in less than 24 hours the guys at Stock Sync didn't just answer my question I had, they set it up for me! Now THAT is service. Very impressed and happy!

Truck Elec

This app does what it says on the tin, Reliable app with good support.

Grease Monkey

Stock sync allows batch updates to our online store that would otherwise take days if done manually - due to a large product inventory. It saves a lot of time and when it works well, it is a dream!
Thanks Stock-Sync!