Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

The Chocolate Men Adult Store

5 start for the quick support and all your youtube video material. Application is really self explainery along with all the FAQs.

February 19, 2020

Thanks! the feeling of receiving this review is better than having chocolate.

Deelytes Collections

Stock Sync is an excellent and the customer service is great. It is very helpful in keeping our inventory up to date from our suppliers. Definitely recommend it.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for recommending us. I like the collections in your store. They all look very nice!

Direct Tool Source

Stock Sync is the back bone of my business. Directtoolsource.com we have daily/hourly feeds that pull data from multiple sources to keep our 29k SKU inventory numbers correct across all selling platforms. The hours needed to facilitate what Stock Sync does for me saved exponential payroll and a monotonous task of updating. Also we have added feeds to allow for catalog expansion and reductions, product pricing changes can be made in meir seconds, along with packaging and weight data to allow for proper shipping calculations in other softwares. All around the best bang for the buck! 10 stars if we could! Keep up the hard work

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your great review. Thank you for choosing Stock Sync to help you aid in your business. It is what we are aiming for all users. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. We are here to help in any way possible.

Zap Sweets

AMAZING. We needed something to pull stock data from an FTP server on a regular basis and this app not only the easiest to set up but it remains to be the most reliable, affordable, accurate option available. We highly recommend this app to anyone. Amazing customer service from Jor and Raj too when we asked them for support and to help us achieve our goals.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your honest review. We are happy that we could provide excellent support and works perfectly for you. It is what we are aiming for all users. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. We are here to help in any way possible.

Diaries of Paris

Very helpful app with many functionalities which automates many things. I have been using it for almost 6 months now and I am very happy with it. it does what it says. The customer service is awesome too. i have had a few issues and they were very helpful and quick to answer. My store diariesofparis.com loves this app.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. It is great to see that you are extremely satisfied with both product and support. Thank you for choosing Stock Sync to automate your inventory. Please let us know if you ever need assistance. We are here to help.

STS Ranchwear

This app is very helpful with updating all of our inventory at once! There's numerous feed options that are very helpful. Thanks for the great app.

February 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that Stock Sync been very helpful for you. We are always here if you ever need any assistance at all.

Cosydens

This product saved me days of manual labor. I cant recommend enough to manage large inventories and new product lines.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your great review. It is great to see that you are extremely satisfied with our product. Thank you for choosing Stock Sync for product syncing. Please let us know if you ever need assistance. We are here to help.

Fabologist

Stock Sync does what the name says. I could not have the success I am having with building my site without the use of this app. They have been responsive to any problems I have had.

Gafas Direct

Great app. Works find and the support is exellent. I recomended 100%. It is fast and the support reply quickly.

Left Hand Craft

Great app! Jor and the team were extremely helpful in getting my feeds set up. Very happy with the product and excellent support. I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a lot of products that need syncing.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for your great review. It is great to see that you are extremely satisfied with both product and support. Thank you for choosing Stock Sync for product syncing. Please let us know if you ever need assistance. We are here to help.