Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Exotic Critters & Things

Great service. Saves time by automating my daily inventory feed from my distributor. Before using this app I wasn't able to track inventory. Thanks!

trutogs

I was impressed with the follow up support and resolution. Invariably there will be issues with integration of new apps on Shopify. What is important is the team behind the product working to resolve these issues. In my case, when I purchased the Stock Synch app, I got a message I was over the limit. It turned out Stock Sync scans all sku variants listed in our Shopify store. (Which makes sense). However, I only wanted a select few vendors updated each day in order to remain under the base plan threshold of 4,000 variants. They have a good method for including and excluding vendors, products, sizes and other variants. In my case, this allowed me to stay under the 4,000 limit for the base plan. I would recommend this app to all Shopify store owners as a simple and cost effective way to update their inventory.

KGtokens

I dont like to rate apps in my first time to use it, but your service was so fast and seamless that I got very impressed. Great !!

Alene Too

Overall no complaints. This system works seamlessly with keeping inventory organized. Would highly recommend.

Bluewater Outriggers

I used this app to import barcodes into existing products in my Shopify store. There are many other ways that Stock Sync can be used to synchronize inventory. You can create custom feeds to add product or change product. The feeds that you can create are very flexible (for instance choose an input file of excel, text, or several others) My most used feed is to update physical inventory from our point of sale system. My program emails a text file in the format of UPCCODE,QTYTOSYNC\n to Stock Sync and it updates my store and emails me a confirmation summarizing what was updated and any concerns that I should address. Another successful program that I used only a few times updated barcodes in my system. I have also tested the "new item" feed for adding new items to the webstore and look forward to optimizing this in the future with Stock Sync, including automating the upload of images in bulk by using a paid subscription to Dropbox.

The Stock Sync developers are very helpful. There is great value in using Stock Sync for the low price. I look forward to using Stock Sync as our long term solution for data synchronization.

Gizmobusters

I am using Stock Sync to automatically synchronise stock levels and pricing and am in the process of implementing a feed for the addition of new products as they come on line from my suppliers.

I am more than pleased with the results thus far and the value for money. I am also very impressed with the response times in addressing any issues and with assistance in implementing the app.

I had also offered a few suggestions for possible improvements and enhancements, which have been favourable received.

Thanks guys for a great solution

Posh Pet Wear

As a drop shipper, syncing my inventory with my vendors has always been a nightmare. I would spend hours with one certain vendor. This is the first app I have found that makes it a breeze! I upload this vendors .csv file and using their sku numbers, I sync inventory right into my Shopify store. It's amazing! Now if I can only get all my vendors to send me daily inventory lists!
The customer service was also helpful in getting me set up the first time.

Ralph Bentley

Easy to set-up and integrate with 3rd party supplier. Customer support were quick to answer my questions. 5 stars.

Tactical Gear Australia

This is a great APP that does what it says it does, great support and works well, thanks Stock Sync! - Tactical Gear

BRANDOPC SOLUTIONS

Stock Sync made updating the products very easy and it is fast compared to CSV import to shopify. Setup was easy too!