Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Clear Pharmacy

Excellent app!

We used it for an external inventory file, and it handled our .csv through Dropbox.
If you need a little extra help, like us, the support you'll get is really good.

What To Wear Tonight | Stylish Women's Fashion

Fantastic help from the developers and a really great app for the price. A must for any new shop (Y)

Distintos

The app is not very sophisticated in terms of features, but it is the perfect solution if you need to update product price and quantity online, in case you have multiple stock sources. The price is pretty reasonable for the value the app deliveries.
The best thing about Stock Sync though is their support. They will always answer you quickly and provide a solution for your problem.

ELLE Time & Jewelry

A must-have for shops that require inventory syncing with ERP backends. The function is so simple but crucial for large inventory systems that can be depleted via channels other than your Shopify store.

This also seems to be the only app right now that automatically parses inventory files and performs the sync for you. Editing thousands of SKUs daily would be impossible manually but this app handles it.

Kratos Tactical Gear

Great app! It does what is say it will do...and great customer service!

Herrevaerk

Stock Sync saved me weeks of trouble when I was developing a theme for a client. The client had a POS system they wanted to sync with Shopify, but I couldn't find a solution because the XML export was in danish. But then I found Stock Sync and it worked perfectly. It's super easy to configure and it's very flexible.

The guys behind the app are very helpful and friendly. They offer a really good and quick support.

Thanks for making my job as a front-end developer easier.
Both me and my client are very happy with the result.

Thinking of Passion

Okay before I start regarding the main review I have to say the support that these guys give is fantastic, quick to resolve and the first to think of new ways to do things, customer service was 5 stars plain and simple.

So the main thing I wanted to share was this, we had a fairly unique problem from the point of view that our supplier for some strange reason does not provide stock levels in the form of quantities which when you are dealing with drop shipping is a real pain. This meant that the guys behind stock -sync had to make their app work with an out put of High, Medium, Low or Out of Stock. With a rather clever work around they had it fixed and now I don't run the risk of selling things that are out of stock, which till now had been a huge problem.

To sum up - use this app! you won't regret it, totally worth the 5 dollars a month. If I'm honest I would be happy to pay three times that.

TheWigWarehouse

I love this app. Jor has been so helpful in helping me get this working on my store. He has answered every one of my many emails in a helpful and timely manner. He has even integrated some of my requests to make this app easier for me to use. I can't wait for the next update which will make a great app even better.

Studio Art Supplies

Great little app. Now that I have this up and running, it's a piece of cake syncing my online store to my bricks and mortar store.
There's plenty of ways to upload your file. I just put mine in a Google drive folder and the app does the rest.
EASY AS :)

Design Tshirts Store graniph

It's a perfect solution to keep our POS System (MYOB RetailManager) and shopify in sync.

We had some hiccups initially, but the wonderful support from Stock Sync managed to get back to us and fixed the issue within few hours.

I hope the feature will continue to grow such as ability to update price as well.

Highly recommended