Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

www.Eastvillage.uk.com

Stock Sync has made it simple to import and export products with our East Village vendor and retail partners - highly recommended!

GamerHouseMx

Incredible! I was looking for something like this over years... Stock Sync saved my neck in a very important stage of my online store, where the sales were going up, but I wasn't able to keep up. There are many features that will help you connect with all your suppliers in a wide range of methods: from a single csv file to a database connection with another shopify store! One feature I enjoyed and I can't find it anymore is the ability to download three kind of update reports present in the feed activity log: "failed product", "store unmatch" and "updated info". They were VERY useful to detect problems, give some comfort and security about the update process. For the developers: future updates could consider a new feed method for updating products: XML "queries". Right now, you can only add ONE single XML file, but could be more useful (at least for me) you could specify several URLs where each one works like a XML query. Actually, we have a provider working like this, and right now we download each XML "query" in separate files, combine them with Excel and then upload the file. Thank you for the amazing work you're doing!

Boldig Home

I did not really figured out fast enough how to set up an FTP server connection. This says more about me than it does about the app though. With the help of customer service, I was able to enjoy the full potential of the app in no time!

Lair's Hallmark

Since we are mainly a brick and mortar store with an independent POS system, Stock Sync does a great job of helping keep our website quantities up to date. And, it is SO easy to set up and use.

Rugs Aura

Great customer service, quick to respond and very easy to communicate with. Solves all of my issues within hours. Highly recommend!

My Breeches | Pikeur

A really great and efficient app! Works a lot better than other similar ones I tried before. The support team are extremely helpful and quick at responding.

Lucky13apparel

The Stock Sync app works perfectly with our ERP system and keeps things running smoothly. The support team has been there and handled any of our challenges quickly and efficiently. A++

The Luxe Home

We have been looking for an app like this for a while, finally we came across Stock Sync. Initially the app wasn't able to do quite what we needed it to however we contacted customer support and they managed to create exactly what we needed within the app within 48 hours. The customer service has been absolutely outstanding and the app itself is very easy to use. We would recommend this app to everyone looking to save time with stock feeds.

LEGACY85

This app really works well. If you need to import stock and then keep the feed updated, this is the app for you. It fits seamless with shopify stores which is important and enables you to control a lot of features.
Raj and his team offer a very timely and professional service.

Darkest Hour Apparel

I am currently needing their help big time and they are working well with me .
I will update this review if I don't have a good experience but so far so good.
Thank you for your help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64