Stock Sync: Inventory Sync , 1.202 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 aprile 2020

5 minutes of easy setup and you can stop worrying about inventory forever! Furthermore, the support team would answer quickly all your questions and solve any problem you have. This is the real deal guys, don't miss it

Makarthy
Spagna
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
4 febbraio 2021

Using this to import inventory from a drop shipper. Just started using it but it's fantastic so far.

Performance Horse Blankets
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 26 febbraio 2019

i"m testing and its coming up all the time to leave a review so i"m doing it because i don't want to get this message any more

YOUR BODY COVER
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
7 ottobre 2017

Very easy to set up and did exactly what I needed.

Dominion94
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
17 giugno 2014

I love this app. Jor has been so helpful in helping me get this working on my store. He has answered every one of my many emails in a helpful and timely manner. He has even integrated some of my requests to make this app easier for me to use. I can't wait for the next update which will make a great app even better.

TheWigWarehouse
19 giugno 2015

This plug-in is exactly what I needed to sync my products through a FTP XML file. And the team has been helping me in every way to polish out minor issues to get the perfect input to Shopify.

Great product, great support! Thx guys!

Fotolux
Paesi Bassi
12 agosto 2015

This app is the bomb! It allows me to update stock status from my retail store as well as from the vendors. Whoever has the higher number of items for that sku gets listed in the inventory updated. Couldn't run the store as easily as I do with out it. Highly recommended.

Alegriashoestore Walkingcomfort Com
30 luglio 2018

This app makes managing my inventory so easy!

Sir Burgs Motorcycle
21 gennaio 2024

WellWear
Slovacchia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Thank you for rating us. 😍❤️

22 febbraio 2024

Twisted Wig
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
SyncX ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Thank you for the awesome review! 🌟