Stock Sync: Inventory Sync , 1,181件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2023年10月23日

Really useful tool and helpful support from their team. Highly recommend

Equipo
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:1年以上

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation! We're here to help.🙌​ 🙌​ 🙌​

2023年10月12日

Saves alot of manual entering. Took awhile to figure it out as a newbie but the team were very helpful in answering my queries and getting it up and running for me.

Tineli Shop Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:7年以上
SyncXが返信しました 2023年10月17日

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!💙 Thank you so much 💞

2023年12月7日

it was confusing at the beginning, but i managed it well..
It took 30 mins to begin the first sync.
I only use 10% of the functions of this app, but I am still satisfied.

I wish the educational documents are easier to understand..

But, overall, I am very satisfied.

The Linen Lab
韓国
アプリの使用期間:2日
SyncXが返信しました 2023年12月14日

Glad you're managing well! 🙌Thank you for complimenting the help documents.🥰 I am glad to hear that they are easier to understand now. If you need help, just let us know. 🤗

2023年10月27日

Could not do without it. Very easy to use after a few attempts. Can undo changes, Support very good.

TidySpaces
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
SyncXが返信しました 2023年10月31日

Thank you! We're thrilled you find it essential and easy to use. Our support is always here to help. 🌺​

2023年11月21日

Flawless !! Perfect ! Thanks !!

Extrême Limite
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
SyncXが返信しました 2023年11月27日

Thank you so much for the review! 🌟

2023年10月19日

Very nice app with great support. Does exactly what is says and has a nice interface to work with!

MeubelBaas
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
SyncXが返信しました 2023年10月23日

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you find our app easy to use. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.😊 😊 😊

2023年9月21日

Stocksync has been incredibly useful in managing our inventory and syncing price, availability, and metafields. When an issue arises, they normally respond in the next day or so, but they are very helpful and even went and added a new option for us to use in order to accommodate our needs. Would recommend stockysync for anyone looking to manage pricing and inventory.

Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
SyncXが返信しました 2023年9月25日

Thanks for the fantastic review 💙 ! We're glad Stocksync has been incredibly useful for your inventory management needs. If you ever need assistance, we're here to help. 👍

2023年10月3日

Awesome app, does what it says on the box. And their help is pretty good, I had a simple oversight that stopped my sync working. They identified it and fixed it within 24 hours.

C2 GEAR
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
SyncXが返信しました 2023年10月9日

Thanks for the positive feedback! 😍​ Our app does the job, and our support team is here to assist. If you have more questions or need help, please reach out. We're always happy to help! 🫶​

2023年9月22日

This app is brilliant and the support is even better. Being able to filter the products I want to sync supplier-by-supplier and using custom billing is great, I don't need my whole catalogue synced so I only pay for what I need.

The app supports loads of ways to run feeds. I have it set to send me an email daily so I can check what's run. It's reasonably easy to set up, I'm running email attachment and SFTP feeds and this app was much easier to use than another I tried.

Raj has been great at pointing me in the direction of what settings I need to change to get to my desired outcome and responds quickly, time zones permitting.

In short, does everything I can think of, at a fair price, easy to use and with excellent help explaining how it works if required.

20TwentyStore
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
SyncXが返信しました 2023年9月25日

Thanks for the kind words!🩷​🩷​🩷​ Our app's customization and support make syncing a breeze. 😄 We're delighted to hear you find it easy to use. Raj is here to assist you anytime. If you have more ideas or need help, give us a shout. 💡👏

2023年10月23日

I love the ease of use.

Starlite Apparel
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約1年
SyncXが返信しました 2023年10月31日

Glad you find it easy to use! Thank you so much for your feedback.🤗​💗​