syncX: Stock Sync

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 5%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 6월 24일

Stock Sync is working quite well. Havent had any problems the last 4 years. When our warehouse made some changes to the api, Faz from the support team was quick in helping us out.

Green Goddess
덴마크
답글 SyncX개 2024년 7월 3일

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Stock Sync has been working well for you for the past 4 years. It's great to know that Faz from our support team was able to assist you quickly with the API changes.

2024년 5월 20일

It’s awesome app, but they make every single option need to pay!
Otherwise it’s good for feeding products.

Cherryfurnie
아랍에미리트
앱 사용 기간 11일
답글 SyncX개 2024년 5월 23일

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you find the app awesome for feeding products. To support ongoing improvements, some features do require payment. Your understanding is appreciated! 🥰💕

2024년 1월 4일

Does the job I require it to do. Doesnt bug out and works consistently

ShearsShoppe.com
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 SyncX개 2024년 1월 7일

Thank you for your kind words.🙌💕

2020년 11월 9일에 편집됨

Stock Sync has been helpful to save me tons of times. Fast and efficient support team comes with it, I easily recommend this sync app over the ones I tried before.

Gaby Style & Passion
앱 사용 기간 거의 5년
2022년 11월 25일에 편집됨

I have been using this app for over 12 months, the support could be better when you initially contact with an issue but all issued have been resolved and the app works great when set up correctly

Fight Co
영국
답글 SyncX개 2022년 11월 9일

Dear Fight Co,

We want to sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you had with our customer support team for not providing the level of service that you’ve come to expect.

Going forward, we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not happen again.

We hope that you reconsider your review and we would be incredibly grateful.

We truly hope to resolve your issue completely.

2020년 11월 25일에 편집됨

Hi I have not received any response in 2 days. All of my products have somehow set to sold out 0 inventory. Can you please fix this ASAP??? I can't stress enough how convenient and advanced this app is. It has helped me not only update thousands of inventory but also upload products in the right format. Their packages are priced reasonably.

Universe Rugs
2020년 12월 15일에 편집됨

This app has given us back a ton of time every day, from managing inventory and pricing to focusing on more important things - like customers.
The support is also fantastic if you have any troubles.

Barril
남아프리카
2021년 6월 19일에 편집됨

Once you discover the importance of stock maintenance in your e-commerce store, Stock Sync is an excellent source for this activity. Whenever you need assistance the Stock Sync team is very responsive.

Larojewelers
2020년 12월 28일

I used this app to update inventory. Any time we have come across issues, support team has been great in responding immediately and resolving our issues. Great job!

Just Trampolines
2021년 3월 23일에 편집됨

I needed a way to add products to my website in bulk quantities and Stock Sync was the easiest way to get it done. Stock Sync works and it saves major time and effort once you learn how to use it.

kitchen airflow