syncX: Stock Sync

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 5% 的评分是 1 星
2021年6月1日

Super Helpful Great App. Support Staff are responsive to requests and the App just does what its supposed to. Great pricing with the ability to pay as you grow

Velo Workshop
新西兰
编辑时间:2019年6月9日

Love it! Been using it for a while. Great syncing with my local suppliers in SA. Pretty user-friendly and affordable. It's a no brainer to automate your stock levels and updated price points. Plus these guys are really helpful if you need guidance (just the support is a bit slow!). Look.. we advise using it, you won't be sorry when they eventually reply! ;)

Pc Kingz Southafrica
南非
2019年12月26日

I'm using this app to keep my stocks up-to-date and it works very well. I'm very satisfied with their technical support team. They helped me to solve my problems very quickly and efficiently. Just one more thing, I will be happier if you can provide live chat in the future.

Sonder Living
2020年8月16日

I used the help team to set up my stock feeds, they were very helpful and !walked me through the process until I was comfortable that I was set up correctly, thanks

Abi Grace Interiors
英国
2021年11月9日

I started using the app for updating our inventory through CSV files, took a little while to set up but ended up working perfectly. After that, I got interested in updating through Rest API, which was even more tedious to set up. Customer service took a couple of days to answer but helped solve the issue, definitely would recommend it.

Evinmotors PR
2019年2月16日

I use this app to sync with my suppliers stock and manage inventory for myself! It's great and east to use!

Smith Jones & Co.
澳大利亚
2018年6月14日

App works well for me to update stock levels from a CSV. Interface is sometimes a bit buggy.

Groom Corner
爱尔兰
2017年6月11日

Works most of the time. Good price for the app

Rebel Romance B2b
2021年11月16日

Really great app to handle product and management inventory. Basically feature only allows to update variants but there is a beta feature to add variants to existing products thank you very much to the dev for your help on that. I would gladly give a full heavy five star when this functionality goes live - this would be a competition killer feature. Also, I would appreciate being able to communicate live by chat rather than by email would be much easier and faster to deal with feed issues. Overall I recommend this app over any other.

sneakerdrop
法国
11个月 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2020年12月8日

I found the app difficult to set up and confusing but the team was responsive to my emails and I eventually got it working. It works great and does exactly what I want it to do. Update: I recently upgraded my account to add more feeds. Again I had difficulty setting it up and staff were there to get me up and running within 24 hours. They also checked my stock sources in advance to confirm that I would be able to connect to the sources with the app before upgrading. Great customer service! Thanks Stock Sync!

Ride and Go Electrics